OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

can someone please help me to check this pair? i search online find different upc code. the seller said he bought from barneys new york has receipt, but i did no see the sticker on the box. little worried before meet up. please help.   

I will say fake. I think the box label is off. Compare it with mine, which is like 2 posts above. The YZY and the adidas logo part's material is a bit off too. 

@noelchi  beware of the seller, he's using two sets of different PBs.. one is real, the other is fake.

@woodsywho  the pattern looks good but the tag with "adidas" word on it makes it look suspicious. i'm leaning towards fake for now, need more pictures to confirm.

@wanders000  definitely fake. box label looks off, pattern looks off, boos looks off.

Last edited:

can someone please help me to check this pair? i search online find different upc code. the seller said he bought from barneys new york has receipt, but i did no see the sticker on the box. little worried before meet up. please help.   
Boost looks suspect

This boost is fake: 

that's the 8th pic, that's why i said 5th to 7th pic..
happy.gif
Yep... wasn't saying you were wrong. 

Just showing that that specific boost pic = fake

@noelchi  beware of the seller, he's using two sets of different PBs.. one is real, the other is fake.

@woodsywho  the pattern looks good but the tag with "adidas" word on it makes it look suspicious. i'm leaning towards fake for now, need more pictures to confirm.

@wanders000  definitely fake. box label looks off, pattern looks off, boos looks off.
fingers crossed! will have more pics for you today.

FAM thanks to you I am hooked on 350's now
happy.gif
. The legit checks have really helped. I just picked up the Pirates now I am trying to get the Moon Rocks.

LC PLEASE!

@zeroshiki
 @funglouis
 @turbospartan
 thanks guys. i just asked the seller to show me more pics. can you guys check this one again? i really hope this shoe is really. its so hard to find a good them now.   much thanks guys. View media item 2002443

View media item 2002444

View media item 2002445

View media item 2002446

View media item 2002447

View media item 2002448

View media item 2002449
View media item 2002452

I think those are legit. I can see better tomorrow on my PC as I can't zoom on my phone.

@wanders000 nope, MR still fake. very close to the real thing though, scary how the boost soles are so difficult to tell now from the real thing. and the box label is off. that's the david's 7th batch if i'm not wrong..

@woodsywho looks good but the heel tab stitching position is off. and triple tags for korean yeezy release is correct. the only thing throwing me off is the heel tab position. maybe others can chip in on this.

Back
Top Bottom