OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@Kanyeezy411

Thanks!  

I've got to ask him for other pics. These are all the pics I got from him. 

I'm not sure, but the resolution on this pic might be a bit better:

1280127-klekt-adidas-yeezy-boost-350-turtle-dove-normal.jpg

Fake.  Boost is mirrored. 

I'm think the guy is intentionally sending you ****** pics, to try and throw you off

Already fakes out of GITD?

A pic was posted by a fake seller but I assume it was bait and switch meaning they were showing a legit/retail pair

Don't think any good fakes have made it over here yet

are these legit? we are buying for a bachelor party gift and I literally know nothing about Yeezy's and it's getting down to the wire because I slacked
mean.gif
Right off the bat the box should be a few inches wider. The fake boxes are typically made out of a flimsier cardboard, and with the poor packing/shipping from overseas usually arrive pretty beat up. Other then that we would need to check the boost on the bottom of each sole to see if it's mirrored or not and a few other details.

Boost looks legit from that pic
Yeah I thought so, boost looks fine to me as well.

Can anyone comment on the pattern and suede for me?  (PB 1.0)  I'm pretty sure they look fine as well, supposed to meet the seller in a few hours...

Thanks!

Last edited:
@jason013  The shape of that patch looks a little odd, usually the 350 doesn't have a perfect half circle but might just be the angle of the shot. Other then that looks pretty good but not exactly easy to see from those pics. I would get better pics of the shoe, have him put something inside like socks to fill it up so you can see the pattern. Get good pics of the shoelace tips to make sure they are smoked black and not transparent grey and get pics of both shoe soles to compare the boost and make sure it's not mirrored.

@EasyCo  I don't really know 750s fam but that boost doesn't look right and the outsole looks kind of cheap as well.

Last edited:
@shot-one  Something about the way those green patches are cut looks off to me. Need side by side shots of the bottom boost too and a better picture of the box/label to compare with the inside tag.

@Texian  IDK, the markings on the bottom of the boost don't look as defined as I've seen and the receipt looks extra crisp like it's not on receipt paper but I don't know much about the 750

@shot-one those 350s are fake. The circular dots on the boost is wrong it's not suppose to be that high up. It should look like this View media item 2073307Notice how your pic has the circular dots higher then mine. The pictures you posted are the new fakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom