OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

dude doesn't even want to send more pics, saying its easy to spot fakes and his "ain't fake". gonna stay away from those even if they turn out to be real. one of those too good to be true prices anyway.
usually the best way to do it.. RUN

Hey guys I hate asking for a legit check when I feel like the pics are pretty bad, that being said how do these look?

View media item 2221883

View media item 2221884
View media item 2221887

The guy actually decided to send me the pics after he saw I was backing away. Anyways here they are. They look decent to me but I'll leave it to the experts.

View media item 2222209
View media item 2222222
View media item 2222223
View media item 2222225
View media item 2222226

Last edited:

These legit or nah?

Thank you for your time, I appreciate the help
smile.gif
Look Good

Could I get a Legit check on these please.  Need to know asap, hoping I can cop them this week, if it all looks good.  Thanks in advance!

Could I get a legit check on these please?  I am looking at buying them in size 12, so the size on the box is not the actual box for the shoe I will be getting, it's a seller on eBay that has multiple sizes and great feedback (over 6,000 with 99.9%).  I just always need LC on high dollar items no matter what kind of feedback I hear.  Let me know if everything looks good asap, hoping to purchase sometime this week.  Thanks in advance.

Could I get a legit check on these please?  I am looking at buying them in size 12, so the size on the box is not the actual box for the shoe I will be getting, it's a seller on eBay that has multiple sizes and great feedback (over 6,000 with 99.9%).  I just always need LC on high dollar items no matter what kind of feedback I hear.  Let me know if everything looks good asap, hoping to purchase sometime this week.  Thanks in advance.
Unless I'm blind and not looking at the picture correctly, the Boost does not protrude/indent through the liner. They're fake.

Can i please get a LC on these Pair?

I sincerely thank you so much!! My brother bought it.. And i dont know if they r legit!

Can i please get a LC on these Pair?

I sincerely thank you so much!! My brother bought it.. And i dont know if they r legit!
From what can be seen, they already look fake. If you want to provide a pic of the Boost, we can give a definite answer.

Back
Top Bottom