OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can i please get a LC on these Pair?

I sincerely thank you so much!! My brother bought it.. And i dont know if they r legit!
Get a better pic of that bottom boost, but I'm leaning no.   No curvature whatsoever in the stitching

Unless I'm blind and not looking at the picture correctly, the Boost does not protrude/indent through the liner. They're fake.
No disrespect here, but I've seen a youtube video on them and also a legit check guide from eBay on this issue and it says something along the lines of it should show through the liner when you remove the sole?  and then I see your comment and am confused on this haha.  Again, no disrespect, I am just trying to understand which is correct as this is something I have been saving up for for quite some time and want to make sure I don't drop a lot on something fake af.

Quick question... anybody know if GOAT authenticates used pairs?  If you order a pair and they end up being fake, I imagine you get a refund?

Thats a european Label on the box.

No sure what footlocker sticker you see.
Canadian pairs also use that same label (not just Euro). Only you guys in the States get the box label with the huge US sizing on it.

This particular pair is a Canadian pair because the sticker that was shown on the top right corner of the box is the sticker that Canadian Foot Lockers and Champs put on their boxes. The FtL/Champs sticker that they put on here is not the same as the ones that you guys get put on your pairs.

No disrespect here, but I've seen a youtube video on them and also a legit check guide from eBay on this issue and it says something along the lines of it should show through the liner when you remove the sole?  and then I see your comment and am confused on this haha.  Again, no disrespect, I am just trying to understand which is correct as this is something I have been saving up for for quite some time and want to make sure I don't drop a lot on something fake af.
Sorry if my original statement was unclear.

What you're saying is correct. You should see the outline of the Boost through the liner. Since the pair you posted doesn't show that, I'm inclined to believe that they're fake.

Last edited:
Sorry if my original statement was unclear.

What you're saying is correct. You should see the outline of the Boost through the liner. Since the pair you posted doesn't show that, I'm inclined to believe that they're fake.
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom