OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Looking for Legit Check on these. Thanks!

Boost is fake

Is this from TSG? I've had people argue with me on there claiming their Boost is real lol. Little do they know, I'm probably a better legit checker than Essentials 
smokin.gif

Can you guys help me out please? I just traded for these through a reputable middleman who was supposed to legit check, but the Boost is almost like muted for lack of a better word.. everything else seems to check out in my opinion, but any help would be appreciated!

Shoes and box check out legit, but the color of the soles looks weird, not sure if its your camera.

Also see a purplish tone around the upper

Last edited:
How can i lc for myself? So i know how to spot the fake v2 next time
I kind of go off my personal pair for reference, i also saw a few of the fakes floating around to compare with as well.

Some of the v2 fakes are spot on with very minimal differences, while others scream fake. I saw a pair of fakes out in Beverly Hills the other day, not one color on the shoe was correct.

I kind of go off my personal pair for reference, i also saw a few of the fakes floating around to compare with as well.

Some of the v2 fakes are spot on with very minimal differences, while others scream fake. I saw a pair of fakes out in Beverly Hills the other day, not one color on the shoe was correct.

Thanks gee!!
I'm sorry for giving advice to other.
I believe my friend's beluga is fake now

hey guys can someone please lc these for me? He doesn't have the box or receipt

The fakes almost always mess up the first lace hole, check my pic for reference.

Frog you just joined i don't think you should be giving advice.
Thanks gee!

Can I get an LC on both of these?  Also any opinions on which CW I should go with?  I'm on the fence!

Sorry I don't have more pics at the moment.  Waiting to hear back.

Can I get an LC on both of these?  Also any opinions on which CW I should go with?  I'm on the fence!

v1 is def Fake, boost is BAD.

v2 need to see a boost pic, the heel tabs look a bit wide as well.

Moonrocks are fake. 

Both from same seller?  If so, abort. 

Back
Top Bottom