OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

The stripe is normal on your pair, some reaches the middle seam, some does not. If you are worried, one thing is to also check the detailing inside the shoe. The SPLY-350 should be as crisp as possible in orange stitiching. 

everything is perfect, just when i see the stripes faded sooner than most of the pairs i saw online. i got really confused. then there is review on youtube saying the one that faded sooner is UA grade? God have mercy on me getting scammed....

I see on some of the facebook threads people asking if the reverse sply-350 is legit on the left shoe only.... :lol:

hey just wondering if i could get some of your opinions on this pair.  Everything seems legit to me except for the the boost on the bottom, has 9 "3 stripe" logos when majority ive seen  have only 7

hey just wondering if i could get some of your opinions on this pair.  Everything seems legit to me except for the the boost on the bottom, has 9 "3 stripe" logos when majority ive seen  have only 7
You are fine, my pair also has 9 dots (black/copper)

View media item 2240211

View media item 2240212

View media item 2240213

View media item 2240214

View media item 2240215

View media item 2240216

View media item 2240217

View media item 2240218

wow that sucks, mine too.

my left has 5 and right has 7

is yours both side 9 dots?

Can you get pics of the bottom of the insole?

Receipt doesn't mean anything. No legit checker would ever ask to see the receipt anyways.
2nd! There are dudes on Craigslist selling fake Yeezy receipts from FTL, FNL, Barney's etc. They go as far as adding your credit card info.

IMO receipts give buyers a false sense of security. Best to educate yourself on the actual shoe. This forum is extremely helpful.

2nd! There are dudes on Craigslist selling fake Yeezy receipts from FTL, FNL, Barney's etc. They go as far as adding your credit card info.

IMO receipts give buyers a false sense of security. Best to educate yourself on the actual shoe. This forum is extremely helpful.
I've had people email/message to buy my receipts before!

I told them I'd sell it for $300 because I don't condone that kind of activity lol.

everything is perfect, just when i see the stripes faded sooner than most of the pairs i saw online. i got really confused. then there is review on youtube saying the one that faded sooner is UA grade? God have mercy on me getting scammed....
If your not 100% comfortable then don't buy resell.

FYI Whoever made that "Youtube" is probably a NEWB.

2nd compare the new 3 pairs of v2s that just dropped, the STRIPE is completely different, from the Belugas.

Hey everyone was hoping I can have some help with these belugas.  I think they look good I was just a bit confused on the boost and wide heel tab, but would like another opinion.

Last edited:
If your not 100% comfortable then don't buy resell.

FYI Whoever made that "Youtube" is probably a NEWB.

2nd compare the new 3 pairs of v2s that just dropped, the STRIPE is completely different, from the Belugas.

alright, thanks a lot for ur help man.

Im an OG NTer BTW just a new account. Just in case that was causing any judgement lol.

all good man. i have a final request, do u mind uploading your V2's pic so i can see the stripes? if its exactly like mine then im done! lol thanks very much

Thanks for the help!

I thought they were good just wanted to be sure 
laugh.gif

all good man. i have a final request, do u mind uploading your V2's pic so i can see the stripes? if its exactly like mine then im done! lol thanks very much
Again most stripes are not the same so my pic wont do any real justice for you. 

I have yet to see a fake pair that was SPOT on, prob have a month or 2 before we do see them.

I thought these were legit but I'm beginning to question it. I have until December 15th to file a paypal complaint on the guy that sold them to me to get my money back so I would like a legit check soon. One thing throwing me off is the back stitching on the orange stripe, I feel like theres barely any of it on there. But i'll leave it to the experts.

I thought these were legit but I'm beginning to question it. I have until December 15th to file a paypal complaint on the guy that sold them to me to get my money back so I would like a legit check soon. One thing throwing me off is the back stitching on the orange stripe, I feel like theres barely any of it on there. But i'll leave it to the experts.
They look good to me, what do you mean 'back stitching on the orange stripe'?

They look good to me, what do you mean 'back stitching on the orange stripe'?
Oh sweet that makes me glad.

Uhm where the solid stripe ends at the heel and it just fades out. In person in looks like there's not as many orange "dots" or whatever you would call them on the back, when I compare them to other belugas in the thread. 

Back
Top Bottom