OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

PLEASE LC FOR ME ...I'm guessing its FAKE!!!

I've been stressing for over five days...

please and thank you community.

Last edited:
Can u elaborate on Boost shade. ??
The area that covers the boost all around, its all suppose to be the same shade of color. Your pic is not, the part right below the heel tab is a different shade then the rest early fakes had these. But now a days they have fixed this. Hope this helps.

The area that covers the boost all around, its all suppose to be the same shade of color. Your pic is not, the part right below the heel tab is a different shade then the rest early fakes had these. But now a days they have fixed this. Hope this helps.
Thanks.  Could it be because the pictures are taken in a low light area, and he was using flash.  The seller is claiming they were bought from adidas.com usa.

thank you Jay forreal.  YOU DA MAN

now time to open my case to return these fakes.

aren't the laces fake too right?? it's suppose to be matte?

Has anybody ever purchased anything from sneakerflinginc on eBay? Top rated seller and currently selling black/white v2s for like $499 shipped. Just want to verify this dude is legit.

Common sense is a wonderful tool to use.
Haha totally get that. But on one end this seller is a top rated plus ebayer with over 8000 feedback, 99.4% positive. on the other he's selling these for $499.98. Honestly torn here. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom