OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can someone help legit this 2016 Pirate Black Yeezy?

Everything looks good to me except the underside of the insole. Some letters in the adidas text is flat, but that could just be a manufacture defect.

Can anyone please hook me up with a legit check on these DS sz 12 Copper v2s? I'll rep everyone who helps out. Let me know if you need more pics

Picture of box tag please looks good so far
Here's the box tag & also a pic of the boost with flash on. The boost on these feels identical to my retail purchased Belugas, but i know that even fakes now can have real boost lol

Last edited:

Legit but not sure about that stain on the boost lol
Thanks man. In person it's like a small glue stain, the flash really brought it out. You can't even notice it in natural light. I can deal with minor factory flaws as long as they're legit lol.

Anybody else wanna chime in on if this pair is legit?

Last edited:

Thanks man. In person it's like a small glue stain, the flash really brought it out. You can't even notice it in natural light. I can deal with minor factory flaws as long as they're legit lol.

Anybody else wanna chime in on if this pair is legit?
Damn never seen a glue stain like that usually white, not yellow! I'll keep that in mind for future reference but either way your good to go!

Someone please check if this is legit or not. ASAP btw the colour is like that because of the lighting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom