OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Was looking for a legit check and also have a question. Is it common for V2s to come with no receipt? Every pair I look at does not come with one. I understand somewhat as my 750s did not come with one but i have documentation to prove it came straight from adidas. Heres the v2s i was looking at. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Last edited:
Need some assistance and opinions fam. I purchased a pair of zebras from stockx, and everything checks out to me with the exception of the sticker that's inside the shoe. I emailed stockx on Monday and they wanted pics. They replied back tonight, and are saying that the shoes are legit, and their team of experts say that none of the stickers on authentic pairs glow period (which is false). They then said if I'm unhappy with the pair I can resell them through stockx and they would authenticate them again SMDH. They won't take a return. Obviously I would lose money by doing this, and possibly be passing along a good replica. Before I initiate a chargeback. I wanted some opinions on if these are legit, and if anyone has ever received a retail pair that the inside sticker didn't have the purple glow under the black light. The first pic is of the sticker on my pair. The second pic is from a fellow niketalker for comparison if your not sure what I'm talking about. He took the sticker out of the shoe and put it on the inside of the box. If these are legit I could care less about the sticker. Sorry for being long winded, but I dropped good money, and would greatly appreciate some extra eyes. Thanks
View media item 2378313View media item 2378314View media item 2378316View media item 2378319View media item 2378320View media item 2378322View media item 2378324View media item 2378325View media item 2378326View media item 2378328View media item 2378329View media item 2378330

Pretty sure these are legit but just wanted to double check to be safe. I'd greatly appreciate some second opinions 

Pretty sure these are legit but just wanted to double check. Some other opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

Bump.   

Any red flags with these?

This Confirmation email look legit:  

Looks good and yes that is a legit email. Without being too specific: the boost looks good, SPLY 350 spacing looks good, pull tab and heel look good and the size tag looks good. 

Last edited:
PLEASE answer me it's important !

LEGIT OR FAKE ??

I bought this on eBay and i think it's fake 

Please answer me before April 2nd :smile:

Back
Top Bottom