OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Greetings fellow NTers. I would really much appreciate a legit check on these Beluga V2s. So far I am getting mixed feedback. Some say it's real, some say it's fake. Could any of the advanced eyes here help me out? Thanks in advance. Can provide more pictures if needed.

EDIT: Seems the quality is a bit off when I upload it via my phone. If higher quality pictures needed, please let me know/send me a message.

View media item 2392132
View media item 2392133
View media item 2392134
View media item 2392135
View media item 2392136
View media item 2392137

Anyone?

Thanks a lot. Repped. Just out of interest (and so I can start building some knowledge) what was the giveaway?

Box label is wrong. V2's sold in the US should say V02 under the UPC # not V10. V10 only shown on Euro boxes.

Back orange heel fade is too strong.

Orange stripe on the left shoe (right in pics) fades waaaay too early compared to the other shoe. Sizes 8.5-9.5 typically have an early fade, but it fades even earlier than usual in my opinion, plus it doesn't match the other one.

EDIT: Also, this could mean absolutely nothing, but the receipt says $220 + $15 sales tax which should total $235..but comes out to $215? :lol: idk

Last edited:
Box label is wrong. V2's sold in the US should say V02 under the UPC # not V10. V10 only shown on Euro boxes.

Back orange heel fade is too strong.

Orange stripe on the left shoe (right in pics) fades waaaay too early compared to the other shoe. Sizes 8.5-9.5 typically have an early fade, but it fades even earlier than usual in my opinion, plus it doesn't match the other one.

EDIT: Also, this could mean absolutely nothing, but the receipt says $220 + $15 sales tax which should total $235..but comes out to $215? :lol: idk

Could you check mines out Pill if you can, please? The pair was from GOAT and like you pointed out for the other person, the uneven fade on the left shoe is throwing me off. Some say it is real, others say it is fake. Thanks and repped.

Last edited:
Could you check mines out Pill if you can, please? The pair was from GOAT and like you pointed out for the other person, the uneven fade on the left shoe is throwing me off. Some say it is real, others say it is fake. Thanks and repped.

Boost looks good, box looks good..that uneven fade is throwing me off as well. I think those are real but might need more pics. From the side

Last edited:
Boost looks good, box looks good..that uneven fade is throwing me off as well. I think those are real but might need more pics. From the side

View media item 2394512
View media item 2394513
View media item 2394514
View media item 2394515
Here you go. If you need anything else, let me know. Thanks again!

I was also looking at the Used section on the GOAT app for Belugas around sizes 8.5-9.5 and I noticed some pairs also have this same "issue" where the fades are uneven. Not sure if this will help in deciding if it is fake or not.

Last edited:
View media item 2394512
View media item 2394513
View media item 2394514
View media item 2394515

I was also looking at the Used section on the GOAT app for Belugas around sizes 8.5-9.5 and I noticed some pairs also have this same "issue" where the fades are uneven. Not sure if this will help in deciding if it is fake or not.

I feel like they're fake. Or the left is real and the other isn't :lol: as crazy as that sounds. Neither has a heel bump and the orange stripe on the side of the right shoe touches the sock liner. I'm leaning fake bro. Good fakes though

Last edited:

I say fake as well. And I agree with @Pill Clinton that the left pair maybe legit and that the right pair is fake. On the right pair: The stripe touches the shoe liner which shouldn't happen, the stripe ends too early and the heel is noticeably wider than the left pair.

I say fake as well. And I agree with @Pill Clinton that the left pair maybe legit and that the right pair is fake. On the right pair: The stripe touches the shoe liner which shouldn't happen, the stripe ends too early and the heel is noticeably wider than the left pair.

I see. What do you mean by heel is wider? Could you perhaps copy the picture and mark the area to let me see? If it is fake then damn, guess fakes are even getting past GOAT.

I see. What do you mean by heel is wider? Could you perhaps copy the picture and mark the area to let me see? If it is fake then damn, guess fakes are even getting past GOAT.
Sorry, I meant the rear heel tab/pull tab(4th image on your original post). The heel tab is wider on the right pair, it should look more narrow like the left pair.

Sorry, I meant the rear heel tab/pull tab(4th image on your original post). The heel tab is wider on the right pair, it should look more narrow like the left pair.

Ohh. The heel tab caught my eye as well. Upon closer examination, it is simply because the ankle area on the left pair is "squeezed" in more. The ankle area on the right pair is not "squeezed" together as it is on the left pair, if that makes sense. This, combined with the angle I took the picture makes it seem wider.

View media item 2394658
Relatively the same. Even took out a ruler and measured.

Last edited:
HI 

can i help with a Legit check on these Zebras

im leaning towards fake because of the space between the Sply-350 text and heel tab.

I can get any picture at better quality as well.

I appreciate any help greatly.

i.

Ohh. The heel tab caught my eye as well. Upon closer examination, it is simply because the ankle area on the left pair is "squeezed" in more. The ankle area on the right pair is not "squeezed" together as it is on the left pair, if that makes sense. This, combined with the angle I took the picture makes it seem wider.

Relatively the same. Even took out a ruler and measured.
Honestly, your best bet would be to test out the boost by pressing down on it/ playing around with it. The fakes can't replicate boost technology as of right now. But I'm gonna say fake though because of the other flaws mentioned.

Honestly, your best bet would be to test out the boost by pressing down on it/ playing around with it. The fakes can't replicate boost technology as of right now. But I'm gonna say fake though because of the other flaws mentioned.

This is my first V2 so I am not sure what to look for when playing with the boost. If I had to describe it to the best of my ability, just by running my fingers across it, it is smooth. When I press down, it is squishy. Other than that I am not sure what to look for. I've gone ahead and contacted GOAT and was told to send pictures so that their verification team can look into it.

More pictures if needed:

View media item 2394704
View media item 2394705
View media item 2394706
View media item 2394707

This is my first V2 so I am not sure what to look for when playing with the boost. If I had to describe it to the best of my ability, just by running my fingers across it, it is smooth. When I press down, it is squishy. Other than that I am not sure what to look for. I've gone ahead and contacted GOAT and was told to send pictures so that their verification team can look into it.

More pictures if needed:
I'll send you some pics of my pair, make sure that the lettering on the insole lines up with my pair and is just as bold.

My retail pairs all have some sort of dimple on the sole or some sort of indentation. I don't know if you can see it but its that white pointy thing on the toe. It's not the best way to confirm if a pair is legit, but I've heard legit pairs have that and fakes don't.

Also, a trick I learned is if you find the stitching on the back of the heel and align your finger with it and pull down it should connect with the middle stripe of the three lines. On the fakes its off centred. See how the pull tab folds down evenly, on the fakes it slanted/ stitching is aligned with the first stripe.

Goat is pretty reliable with their legit checks, so I'd wait on their second opinion. 

I'll send you some pics of my pair, make sure that the lettering on the insole lines up with my pair and is just as bold.
View media item 2394745

My retail pairs all have some sort of dimple on the sole or some sort of indentation. I don't know if you can see it but its that white pointy thing on the toe. It's not the best way to confirm if a pair is legit, but I've heard legit pairs have that and fakes don't.
View media item 2394750View media item 2394764

Also, a trick I learned is if you find the stitching on the back of the heel and align your finger with it and pull down it should connect with the middle stripe of the three lines. On the fakes its off centred. See how the pull tab folds down evenly, on the fakes it slanted/ stitching is aligned with the first stripe.
View media item 2394769

Goat is pretty reliable with their legit checks, so I'd wait on their second opinion. 

Appreciate your help. I've gone and applied your tips. See photos.

View media item 2394802
View media item 2394804
View media item 2394806
View media item 2394807
View media item 2394810

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom