OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Need help
GALLERY]

Hey guys

Can i get a legit check on these yeezy v2 need please?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

the box label is off. the line to the right of the 9 1/2 should line up directly under the second y  in 'yeezy' ...also that print on the insole looks pretty crooked...boost also looks off though its hard to tell from the pics....

Last edited:
Hi, finally joined. First post! Sneaker head since my first pair of J's in '89. New to Yeezy's and purchased a pair of Breds from a reseller who said he purchased them through goat. Can someone please help me legit check these so I can put some closure of any fear they are not authentic? I'd like to start wearing them or start a claim asap (hopefully wearing them lol). Thank you for anyone that can help! To point out only thing I find off is there is no adidas sticker included inside the sneaker.
looks legit to me

Hi, thanks for the reply. It is not confirmed that they are from the UK or Europe and I am just waiting for the seller to send the confirmation email which he is taking a while with :frown: Once i find out i can then let you know. I have also attached photos of the paper that came inside the shoes. It is the cheaper paper compared to some of the EU pairs I have had.

Also, other points that I am questioning are that the pull tab looks a bit too big/ has a big gap to put my fingers through than other photos. Could this just be a factory error as I do feel that everything else feels the same as my authentic pairs?
The paper looks good too as supporting evidence. It should be small in size (just enough for toe box) and should feel thin. If I recall, your size is on the smaller end, so perhaps that could be the cause of why the pull tab gap looks bigger on it.

Can someone legit check these? I bought them on ebay but they didnt come with tags and the dustbags and the cardboard with paper.

Idk if i should return them.

Can someone legit check these? I bought them on ebay but they didnt come with tags and the dustbags and the cardboard with paper.

Idk if i should return them.

View media item 2414058

View media item 2414059

View media item 2414060

View media item 2414061

View media item 2414062

View media item 2414063

View media item 2414064

View media item 2414065

View media item 2414066

Send a pic of the underside of the strap that goes across the toe box + a close-up of the YZY.

The Boost pellets are all round. Yours has a mix of elongated and round. They also look like they're too 'circular' or 3 dimensional. On your pair, the surface that faces the ground is more 'flat'. Not sure if that makes any sense.

The paper looks good too as supporting evidence. It should be small in size (just enough for toe box) and should feel thin. If I recall, your size is on the smaller end, so perhaps that could be the cause of why the pull tab gap looks bigger on it.
Oh that's good then, thanks for all the help. I feel a bit more relieved now

hey guys i just want to legit check something for my mate like we both feel as if everything checks out but it says made in Vietnam but like even the font is the exact same as my pair with arrow in the MÀLE in the space before 275 can someone lc if they do have pairs which are made in Vietnam as he lives in a different country I feel that maybe they have a different supplier  

I got these pairs in from stockx, and the only thing that is throwing me off are the dot patterns on the boost. Can someone please LC. Thanks.

All of the YouTube videos I've checked make me feel like they're real...I can upload other pics. What makes you think they're fake? Thank you for your help

Back
Top Bottom