OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey everyone,

My brother has gone and bought these off a re seller, he thinks they are legit but I'm not convinced. Can someone please help me verify these belugas?

(inside sticker doesn't look right to me as there is no male/male section. Also the box has had the stickers ripped off by the reseller.) Any help would be greatly appreciated as hes spent a lot of money on these.

Cheers

Hey everyone,

My brother has gone and bought these off a re seller, he thinks they are legit but I'm not convinced. Can someone please help me verify these belugas?

(inside sticker doesn't look right to me as there is no male/male section. Also the box has had the stickers ripped off by the reseller.) Any help would be greatly appreciated as hes spent a lot of money on these.

Cheers
Send them back, they're fake.

Send them back, they're fake.

And not even a good one. Belugas have near perfect fakes now. But the tell tale on them are the stripe and the box. The tag will be right and everything, but the box is slightly flimsy and too wide if that makes sense.

I just bought a beluga for a good price last week. Only reason though was because he had the inside sticker and the receipt which I could tell was real in this case. Otherwise, id say stick to GOAT and Stockx for those.

The receipt is real for sure. Matches my urban Outfitters receipt from Lenox.

Shoes look good too. Only thing throwing me off is the box tag. I thought breds were the only V2 that the writing wasn't perfect like usual. It's a little jagged for lack of a better word.

I'd say legit though.

Shoes look good too. Only thing throwing me off is the box tag. I thought breds were the only V2 that the writing wasn't perfect like usual. It's a little jagged for lack of a better word.

I'd say legit though.
Great, thanks for the feedback.

And not even a good one. Belugas have near perfect fakes now. But the tell tale on them are the stripe and the box. The tag will be right and everything, but the box is slightly flimsy and too wide if that makes sense.

I just bought a beluga for a good price last week. Only reason though was because he had the inside sticker and the receipt which I could tell was real in this case. Otherwise, id say stick to GOAT and Stockx for those.
Got to watch out on that inside sticker though, the fakes have copied them now esp. on the last couple of releases.

Last edited:

I'd say legit though.

I've seen jagged printing and fine, straight printing on BRED labels. That box looks legit. The boost is a little too smooth and flat compared to my pair though... which kinda threw me off.

Got to watch out on that inside sticker though, the fakes have copied them now esp. on the last couple of releases.

Dag, they pulling out all the stops. I actually bought em to make a quick flip. Stockx passed em so I'm guessing they were good.

I've seen jagged printing and fine, straight printing on BRED labels. That box looks legit. The boost is a little too smooth and flat compared to my pair though... which kinda threw me off.

Thank yall for the info forreal. Repped.

Dag, they pulling out all the stops. I actually bought em to make a quick flip. Stockx passed em so I'm guessing they were good.
Thank yall for the info forreal. Repped.
Yeah, the Zebras did and the all white ones have the fake inside size tag so i'm sure they've moved it on to the other pairs too once they made a new version of them. Crazy stuff.

Scroll through fake_education insta til you find these 750's. He does really intricate comparisons so this will give you a good start while you waiting for a second opinion. It'll be easier for you to compare since you have them in hand. Hope that helps for now

^ I don't like how the back tab sits well above the white stripe. It's almost touching the ankle collar. This looks really off to me.

Without the box or inside tag im going to say these are fake.

ade167a7_6.jpeg
i'm looking at other zebras and legit ones have the tabs close to the ankle collar

this one from Complex.

i also attached pics of box and tags.

Back
Top Bottom