OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

My girl picked up some 6.5 while i was out of town, and the first thing i notice is the Name on the Label.  My 12 is ADC pair, hers from some local kid... 

Hi i bought yeezys for resale, guy told me he bought it from local sneakershop and i got receipt and etc.

are these real? (eu pair, used once outside)

They look to be really good condition too, hope you got a good price. Enjoy!

490 seems good to you too? Honestly dont need a double but ive done some deals, looked out for this seller a few times in the past & hes a good dude, so i dont think i can pass it up.

490 seems good to you too? Honestly dont need a double but ive done some deals, looked out for this seller a few times in the past & hes a good dude, so i dont think i can pass it up.
While I can't speak for everyone, I personally feel that is a very good price for that condition. I would not be surprised if a pair like that could fetch between 600-700.

While I can't speak for everyone, I personally feel that is a very good price for that condition. I would not be surprised if a pair like that could fetch between 600-700.
honestly thats what i valued them at... Definitely think its good deal

Pls need a LC on these. I purchased these from GOAT but I know that they're are good UA pairs out there and just wanted to double check on these.

If you dont trust GOAT's guarantee you shouldn't bother buying anything from them.

The whole of point of GOAT is so you aren't frequenting shoe forums for a LC.  

If you dont trust GOAT's guarantee you shouldn't bother buying anything from them.

HaHaltsKevin is just trying to make sure someone (whoever pawned off the fugazi pair) isn't using GOAT to piss on his boots while they tell him it's raining...and they got him protected. 

So if I purchase from GOAT, I can't get a legit check on here? I can't get second opinions? I know what GOAT is and I've purchased and sold shoes on there before.

Hi guys,

Can I get a legit check please. I'm worried about the font on the shoe size tag. They seem to be a little off.

Thanks in advance will rep!

What up fam!! Can I get an LC on these 750 Grey Gum's please and will rep! Thanks fam!
GALLERY]

View media item 2439782
View media item 2439784

Last edited:
LC please , dont know too much about v2s . First time using niketalk so im not sure if all the pictures went through. Thanks
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom