OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi guys, could you help me out with a legit check on these oxford tan yeezys? They looked okay, but when i inspected the insoles the stitching was white, now i don't know if all oxford tans have black stitching or some white, and the tag on the back on left shoe looks funny. 

Thanks to whoever can help me out as soon as possible !
The colors look off to me.

Last edited:
You think its the lighting i used, i just need to be 100 % sure before i return them/get my refund process going. Thanks for response

I took those photos you see in my basement,the other photos you didn't tag where the ones on the sellers listing

That's what i thought originally. But looking on ebay at one of the supposed trusted sellers, who has their oxfords size 12's for like 1500 plus, he said his pair had white stitching and that if a pair does it doesn't necessarily mean its fake. Tried figuring this out if thats the case. Any yeezy experts here know for 100 % if all oxford tans have black stitching??? and fakes UA have white

That's what i thought originally. But looking on ebay at one of the supposed trusted sellers, who has their oxfords size 12's for like 1500 plus, he said his pair had white stitching and that if a pair does it doesn't necessarily mean its fake. Tried figuring this out if thats the case. Any yeezy experts here know for 100 % if all oxford tans have black stitching??? and fakes UA have white
From what I see, all the new fake places have updated the stitching to black. Don't see any with white legit ones. Get a closer shot of the boost and Crono could tell you right off. To me they look fake from the pictures you posted.  Never go off ebay, i've seen legit sellers sell fakes, some people were aware of it and some were not.

From what I see, all the new fake places have updated the stitching to black. Don't see any with white legit ones. Get a closer shot of the boost and Crono could tell you right off. To me they look fake from the pictures you posted.  Never go off ebay, i've seen legit sellers sell fakes, some people were aware of it and some were not.

Ok when i get home at work. Thanks!
+1 @ercjaxn I think you may be right about the colors being off. Not sure what it is, but something just doesn't look right about the shoes. Anyways, @Zaraki319 if you get a nice, clear shot of the Boost, I'll be able to let you know.

Back
Top Bottom