OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Bad smell is correct with the new batch from YS
laugh.gif
 what do you mean? hahaha so are they legit?

Hi
Never got a tag like this on a pair of yeezys before, is this because they are from the UK? Also no size sticker on the inside is this a problem? Seller said he hadn't even opened the box. This is on a pair of re-released zebras. Any help will be repped, thanks.

View media item 2488275

View media item 2488402View media item 2488403View media item 2488404View media item 2488405View media item 2488406View media item 2488407View media item 2488409View media item 2488410View media item 2488411View media item 2488412View media item 2488413View media item 2488414View media item 2488415View media item 2488416View media item 2488417
Hoping you guys can help me out. Planning on buying the yeezy 350 v2 oreos off of some guy at ebay. Guy said this was bought from goat (he has the certification included but dont have the invoice) but just wanted to be sure before actually going for it. Looking forward to hearing your comments.

Thanks
Fritz

I just swapped a pair of 10.5 that I got from ADC for a size 10 locally who got the pair from resale. I've had a pair but I haven't been able to wear them due to size but now I got the correct size, I'm hoping they're legit and I'm good to go! Would greatly appreciate it if you could confirm I'm good to go.

View media item 2488552View media item 2488553View media item 2488554View media item 2488555View media item 2488556View media item 2488557View media item 2488558
Please let me know I can provide any other pictures.

I just swapped a pair of 10.5 that I got from ADC for a size 10 locally who got the pair from resale. I've had a pair but I haven't been able to wear them due to size but now I got the correct size, I'm hoping they're legit and I'm good to go! Would greatly appreciate it if you could confirm I'm good to go.

Please let me know I can provide any other pictures.

These are legit

hi, plase can i have a legit check on these? and why are they legit/not legit?

Need a clear box label pic and inside tag.

Zebras require inside tag labels just to be sure nowadays. restock batch has many traits that we would have considered fake on the first batch.

Last edited:
Someone locally is selling these for $400.  Ad is "Never worn. tags still on.  Got these as a gift a few weeks ago."  He's been very responsive with texts, and said they were sent to him by someone that works at Adidas.".

Too good of a price?  Thoughts?  Any other pictures that I can request?

Here are the pictures that I've gotten so far:

Someone locally is selling these for $400.  Ad is "Never worn. tags still on.  Got these as a gift a few weeks ago."  He's been very responsive with texts, and said they were sent to him by someone that works at Adidas.".

Too good of a price?  Thoughts?  Any other pictures that I can request?

Here are the pictures that I've gotten so far:

View media item 2489141

View media item 2489142

View media item 2489143

View media item 2489144

View media item 2489145

Let me send the 400 and test it out for you. [emoji]129303[/emoji]
But naw, so far looks good. Never too good of a price, it happens. I just bought a bred for 400, worn once. Caught a green stripe two weeks ago DS for 250. Just go through proper checks. If it's in person be sure to use the QR reader. Hasn't failed me yet.

Hi guys, bought a size 13 through GOAT and really would love a LC. I have a 9 from Adidas, and while I know there are some subtle differences based on size, a couple of things caught my eye that were noticeably different. I'm just posting the 13's for now but can include pics of the 9's if it helps.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Hi guys, bought a size 13 through GOAT and really would love a LC. I have a 9 from Adidas, and while I know there are some subtle differences based on size, a couple of things caught my eye that were noticeably different. I'm just posting the 13's for now but can include pics of the 9's if it helps.
My bad guys, not sure why all of the pics didn't upload properly the first time.

Last edited:
here you go. so what you're saying is that they look bad and have fake looks, but can be LC by looking at the box label? what do you look for on the box?

Back
Top Bottom