Official Advice Thread Vol. all i want for my birthday is advice

^^ This.

Traveling the states is cool, but overseas is so much different. Yea sure it sounds scary at first, but there is another world out there. And I'm not talking about Traveling going to the Bahamas or other Caribbean islands. ( No disrespect)

I'm talking about europe, africa, asia, south america.

You get to see how others actually live, it really changed my life and how I see things now. I have a bucket list goal to reach 50 countries by the time I'm 50.
What are some of your favorite countries you have been so far?

What are some of your favorite countries you have been so far?

^^ Europe by far was the best for me. It's so easy to get around by train. I bought the EURAIL Global Pass for 3 months. You can visit up to 29 countries I believe. ** United Kingdom is excluded. You have access to most of the trains in Europe. All you have to do is make a reservation on some train lines, but others are just hop on and hop off when you want. It's cool because say you can't find a hotel a night, you can just get on an overnight train and go to another country.

I loved Portugal, it is so cheap and beautiful. I was staying in Hostels for $15 a night for a private room for 2. (Off peak season)

The food in Italy is delicious, the rolling hills of tuscany are mezmorizing, the hustle and bustle of Rome is entrancing.

Every country I went to was great in it's own right, but Italy by far takes the cake for me. Quick story, so when I was volunteering in Costa Rica, there was a screen saver image that was on the computer of my work station. It looked beautiful. The place was Cinque Terre, Italy on the Amalfi Coast. I knew somehow I had to go there in my lifetime. Fast forward a couple months later, and I arrived. It's about an hour train ride from the Tower of Pisa.

[ATTACHMENT=8402]Manarola-a-small-town-in-Cinque-Terre-Italy.jpg (94k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Happy Birthday!
pimp.gif

My advice: Treat happiness as if it's a journey, not a destination.

Always be the hardest worker in the room
Whatever goal you want to accomplish bust your *** and respect the process. With patience and positivity eventually it will be achieved. Just may take longer for you than it does for others.

my advice for the night : don't be a blabber mouth...Im working on it,  I hate telling people my business especially folks I dont like/trust

Back
Top Bottom