Official AFC Championship Post: SD @ NE..vol NE Will Reign on your parade

Threadstarter, put some info, pics, stats, etc. C'mon, if you are going to have a big thread, you have to put information

Originally Posted by bjm5295

You guys gettin mad heated over a message board thread.
laugh.gif

Go Pats, of course. I dont know what I'm gonna do if my mancrush Favre and the Pats both make the Superbowl.
embarassed.gif

Edit: How is the Hobbs Lights Out classless by itself when the Merriman Lights Out is already classless?

I may be biased ( i am) , but mockin dude on his home field is classless in my opinion. For example, I love to watch TO play. He is talented, hardworking, and entertaining as hell. Running onto the star at big D and posing was classless. Phil Rivers jawin at Cutler on the other sideline is also foul(but I may be the newest member of the Phil Rivers bandwagon if he brings home a championship). Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I think thatmocking the home team on their home field is classless thats all.

I feel ya guys on the Seau thing though. He was the heart and soul of the Chargers and they did him dirty. If there was a way to get him a ring without NEwinning it all, that would be ideal.

although on any given sunday, any team can beat any team, this sunday was the charger's "any given sunday"......

with rivers, gates and LT not playing at 100%, the chargers will find it rather tough to score.... and we all know, with these pats, you have to score TD notFG......chargers came out surpising indy. pats should be ready for them. no suprises this time.

Chargers did not surprise Indy, they knew damn well what they were in for. And thats not a jab at Indy, because they have to be the most respectful andrespected organization in the league.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by bjm5295

You guys gettin mad heated over a message board thread.
laugh.gif

Go Pats, of course. I dont know what I'm gonna do if my mancrush Favre and the Pats both make the Superbowl.
embarassed.gif

Edit: How is the Hobbs Lights Out classless by itself when the Merriman Lights Out is already classless?

I may be biased ( i am) , but mockin dude on his home field is classless in my opinion. For example, I love to watch TO play. He is talented, hard working, and entertaining as hell. Running onto the star at big D and posing was classless. Phil Rivers jawin at Cutler on the other sideline is also foul (but I may be the newest member of the Phil Rivers bandwagon if he brings home a championship). Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I think that mocking the home team on their home field is classless thats all.

I feel ya guys on the Seau thing though. He was the heart and soul of the Chargers and they did him dirty. If there was a way to get him a ring without NE winning it all, that would be ideal.

I know it was intentional or anything, but did anyone notice Merriman do the Lights Out dance on the Colts helmet on the field after that "sack."

Hope LT and Rivers (and Gates) are healthy for this game. Volek and Turner did an admirable job today.

Not expecting a miracle but it should be a better game than week 2 if the Chargers have those three back.

god i hope the pats KILL the chargers, can't stand chargers fans in so cal, all of them are stupid, bandwagoning, EDIT

- Warned -

Why did you think that was ok? - dmxfury

There is a difference between being a competitor and just being a staightup scum*^%.....Both Brady and Rivers are competitors but Rivers is as unclassy as youget. You would never see Brady doing some of the things that Rivers does, i feel as though LT is the same as Rivers. They just seem miserable and seem likethey hate the world. Im looking forward to seeing them lose come Sunday. And to say that ******** Welker is classless is straight comedy my man. I alsocan't wait to see Mossome
pimp.gif
leave supposive "ClampCity"
wink.gif
..... haha

nerd.gif
I think they can beat the Pats....But they are still the Pats. Gonna let everything soak in until this Sunday.

Hey no one thought we can beat the Colts.

I say Chargers win. I'll be back midweek with my prediction... Plus im waiting to see how many people add "Team San Diego Chargers" to their sigsafter this win. HAHAHA. (im kicking all bandwagoners off the wagon, the river(s) raft is full)

All I have to say is back in the 95 Super Bowl I was living the dream of any given sunday, the 49ers can be beat.

Then I came back to reality and realized how good the 49ers were.

You can't say that they can be beat,. because well, they're 17-0.

I think we can compete with the Pats, and if we win, it's by a miracle.

Come on guys, don't be stupid. Every week we have people saying the Pat will be beat. Haven't you learned by now? There is nothing stopping the Pats.Not to mention they bodied SD already this season AND are playing at home. Those scrub Chargers would be history by now if the Colts had anything less than aseason absolutely riddled with injuries. Not to mention Phil Rivers is the worst QB left in the tournament, including Eli.

You can't stop what's inevitable. SD vs. Giants in the Superbowl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
? *****

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

yo buggz, what happened to your OG screen name?

and KB8, it had just hit me that Seau and Harrison were playing their old team but I know some Charger fans are going to at least feel happy for Seau if the Pats were to win the Superbowl...18 years playing in the league with no ring, that's gotta be tough...even for a guy his age he plays with so much fire and is definitely a classy individual...i hope he gets one and bows out with a win, ala Bettis a couple years ago...
Yup. To me Seau was the Chargers. OG Chargers fans should know what the deal is with him. Season in, season out, the guy poured his heart out in a Chargers jersey. He was one of the main reasons I became a Charger fan. Yes, growing up in SD as a kid, I was a 49ers fan first, being a Joe Montana and Jerry Rice fan. Hell even his restaurant in SD still has a Bolt and is in Chargers colors. He's a Charger at heart and is well deserving of a ring. The Chargers cut him and Rodney loose back in 03 and I was really really really hurt and upset by it.

I want Seau to get a ring before the Chargers do. Sorry it sounds like I'm not a true Charger fan, but I wouldn't a Charger fan if it wasn't for Junior Seau.

thats one thing i dont agree with you kb8, i loved Seau since i was a little kid, same with Harrison, BUT when Seau dissed us by saying he was retiring andus trowing him a retirement party (whatever that was) and then turned around and signed with the patriots really upset me, that was disrespectful to theorganization that he "Loved", and i agree seau WAS the chargers every game he played, i just wish he wasn't a patriot
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

yo buggz, what happened to your OG screen name?

and KB8, it had just hit me that Seau and Harrison were playing their old team but I know some Charger fans are going to at least feel happy for Seau if the Pats were to win the Superbowl...18 years playing in the league with no ring, that's gotta be tough...even for a guy his age he plays with so much fire and is definitely a classy individual...i hope he gets one and bows out with a win, ala Bettis a couple years ago...
Yup. To me Seau was the Chargers. OG Chargers fans should know what the deal is with him. Season in, season out, the guy poured his heart out in a Chargers jersey. He was one of the main reasons I became a Charger fan. Yes, growing up in SD as a kid, I was a 49ers fan first, being a Joe Montana and Jerry Rice fan. Hell even his restaurant in SD still has a Bolt and is in Chargers colors. He's a Charger at heart and is well deserving of a ring. The Chargers cut him and Rodney loose back in 03 and I was really really really hurt and upset by it.

I want Seau to get a ring before the Chargers do. Sorry it sounds like I'm not a true Charger fan, but I wouldn't a Charger fan if it wasn't for Junior Seau.

thats one thing i dont agree with you kb8, i loved Seau since i was a little kid, same with Harrison, BUT when Seau dissed us by saying he was retiring and us trowing him a retirement party (whatever that was) and then turned around and signed with the patriots really upset me, that was disrespectful to the organization that he "Loved", and i agree seau WAS the chargers every game he played, i just wish he wasn't a patriot
frown.gif

But it wasn't disrespectful for the Chargers to trade him to Miami for a 5th round draft pick back in 2003 after spending 13 seasons with theChargers?

Straight up, Seau was going to retire because he felt like he wasn't needed anymore. The Dolphins had no use for him, the Chargers had no use for him.Belichick calls him up and tells him he could use him. Now he's starting on a 17-0 team. You want to talk about faith? No one had faith in Seau becausethey thought he was at the end of his career. Now look at him. Doing the damn thang. He don't owe the Chargers or Spanos family anything. The Chargersdissed Seau because of business, and if you felt the Chargers got dissed by him "ungraduating" then that's just business also. It's not likehe's ring chasing. Dude is starting and still making plays.
Like I said, if it wasn't for Seau I wouldn't even be reppin' the Chargers. He's the closest thing next to Mr. San Diego since TonyGwynn.

unfortunately i think the chargers are gonna take a beating this week... i dont want it to happen, but i dont think theyre the team that can give the pats therun thats needed...

but pats fans tell me this... why is your boy a yanks fan?

BDD_TB_GB_nyy_INF.jpg

... also, why is he wearing the same shirt my girl got from H&M?

Go SD. While I highly doubt they'll win, it's any given Sunday man. Just gotta hope for a miracle. I'll be watching this at Seau'sRestaurant
pimp.gif

I have to say Seau is a weakness in the NE defense.

well, you could call it that...but i'd rather group it into a common category among our defense and say it's "age"

you got guys like Harrison, Bruschi and Seau who are all up there and while they have experience and that football knowledge...they've obviously lost astep or two...

but still, you can't help but think how remarkable he's played considering how old he is and the lifespan of an NFL player's career (38 yearsold!), plus the fact that he was "done" a couple years ago, like KB8 said...

the biggest weakness amongst our defense is our DB's, unfortunately...
tired.gif
...everyone wants to talk about how people can run on the Pats D and while that may be true to an extent, we showed that we're capable of at leastnot letting it BEAT us when it matters (they held MJD and Fred T., probably the best 1-2 punch in the league, to 66yards...COMBINED)...there's been too many times this year where we could have stopped a team's drive and have let up the 15-20 yard pass to move thechains...in years before, the Patriots would just rely on getting that INT from Asante and others but they've had less this year and are def. getting beattoo much on the pass...

tall WR's have also fared well against our smaller sized DB's so guys like Gates and Jackson will be tough to handle...

something that everyone has been doing lately, and this counts for media and fans, is proclaiming that the Patriots are going to @!$+ on so and so or run it upon blah blah blah...from the way the Bolts played Indy despite all the stuff they had to put up with...there's no way there going to come here and lay anegg...so I'm expecting a nail biter in the 4th quarter...

G.L. Charger fans...

Back
Top Bottom