Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Some people sell up front even if they have to eat a fee for shipping late, they will still get a higher payout.

I thought the order just gets cancelled in that case? I didn't realize you can make a sale and sit on it for a fee. If I'm the buyer, I would request cancellation.

I thought the order just gets cancelled in that case? I didn't realize you can make a sale and sit on it for a fee. If I'm the buyer, I would request cancellation.
I've never done that practice, but others explained it to me when I wondered the same thing. I think business days come into play as well.

Some people sell up front even if they have to eat a fee for shipping late, they will still get a higher payout.

The only way this works is if the shipping label has been scanned at the HUB, not your delivery driver but the hub.

if you don’t ship within the 3 days you get hit with a fee and possibly cancellation if there are further delays.

The only way this works is if the shipping label has been scanned at the HUB, not your delivery driver but the hub.

if you don’t ship within the 3 days you get hit with a fee and possibly cancellation if there are further delays.

Buyer can request cancellation after 3 days.

Glad to have grabbed this shirt before it sold out. Now waiting on my 1300s and 550s.

7DD4FBDD-31C4-4408-8F27-ED021429FD52.jpeg

Kinda a longshot but I got my pink ALD 1300'S at half a size down (8.5) and they are more snug that I thought. Anyone have a 9, but looking for an 8.5?

been OD hectic at office today. Happy Friday team???

Did anything drop/restock?

Back
Top Bottom