Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Can any of the bros speak on the painter jackets???

EF55C4ED-F13E-40CB-A5D5-AD78E607456B.jpeg

98912373-9AD4-4852-8E85-3AF8F8CF0A2A.jpeg

I filed a chargeback for my 1300s. I’ve been patient long enough. I could’ve ordered from SX or GOAT and would’ve already received them by now under retail.

Now let’s see if they actually ship.
Legit forgot about them then seen someone post pics on NB thread, bought my pair on grailed below retail same day & had in hand few days later.
Lack of communication and over 6 months wait would have me go elsewhere especially for less...

I filed a chargeback for my 1300s. I’ve been patient long enough. I could’ve ordered from SX or GOAT and would’ve already received them by now under retail.

Now let’s see if they actually ship.
I get that you’re frustrated and unfortunately your CC will likely give it to you cause they won’t look into it all that closely but what exactly is your reasoning for filing? All they’ve ever said was that people would get their pairs before the GR release which hasn’t happened yet.
Like others have said, this is why companies don’t like doing preorders which sucks cause this is probably the most successful attempt I’ve seen maybe ever that got a lot of pairs to a lot of people that actually want them. Especially after Teddy made it pretty clear that he had to fight NB pretty hard to get them to do it.

Got my pair in earlier

I tried them on, they def fit a bit narrow for me.

I guess I’ll be on the hunt for a 10.5

For size reference, I wear a 10 in 992, 993, and 990v5.

C5131551-C473-4EDA-96A9-05D2C8DFAFC8.jpeg

I get that you’re frustrated and unfortunately your CC will likely give it to you cause they won’t look into it all that closely but what exactly is your reasoning for filing? All they’ve ever said was that people would get their pairs before the GR release which hasn’t happened yet.
Like others have said, this is why companies don’t like doing preorders which sucks cause this is probably the most successful attempt I’ve seen maybe ever that got a lot of pairs to a lot of people that actually want them. Especially after Teddy made it pretty clear that he had to fight NB pretty hard to get them to do it.

No one should be fighting with a brand to take their money. Worst case manufacturer provides a date range on when to expect your product be it days, weeks, months, ex. scheduled to ship week and year of XX/XX.

Back
Top Bottom