Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Nothing really caught my eye. Light day, which is fine by me and my wallet:

1629991687484.png

^if you’re referring to the one with two small pockets on right chest, isn’t that based off a fishing jacket? Those are supposed to be cut short so if you’re fishing you can wade into water without getting bottom of jacket wet.

It could be based on a fishing jacket, but there's also military and other catergory jackets with the same features/style.

Regardless, ain't nobody fishing in ALD jackets and if that was the inspiration, they should have altered it to fit the everyday consumer. :lol:

went for pristine carpenters, rust yankees moleskin, and navy corduroy chainstitch bucket - looks like rust is color of the season

surprised they were able to price that leather jacket for imo a very affordable price

Last edited:
Does the Camel Yankees have Grey or Green UV? And does it show the batterman color?

i just grabbed the tiramisu carpenter pants, usually a M in everything but i got a S after looking at the size chart (im a 31/32 waist). hope i sized correctly

Grabbed all 3 yankee hats, plaid crew in oatmeal, flannel camp collar, crest tee, multi color 3 pack. Probably grabbed too much, but anything I don’t love will go back for credit towards the next drop.
Wow you still managed to cop a decent amount! I was gonna go for a Yankees hat but I'm waiting on the two-tone ones from the video. We have about 2 months before drop 2, so hopefully I'll have a budget to cop a few items because I'll be wanting more for the 2nd round.

I really hope this run of hats is genuine and similar to their last two drops. Before that I would size up.

Back
Top Bottom