Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I went TTS and my toes are cramped. Sizing is all off with these.

went TTS and these are pretty big on me, there is also significant heel slippage, ugh

Man I love these but I just can’t get the fit right. Had the red/blue and green yellow in my tts but they felt pretty big. Today my green and grey pairs arrived, which I went .5 down, and they feel too tight.

Agreed these are a difficult model. I personally went tts and the result is a lot of extra length in the toe box and also some heel slippage, but if they were any narrower I fear I’d be in pain. I’ve only tried them on so far and hear they break in nicely, but I’ve gone with a smaller size and gotten burned too many times to risk it anymore.

This guy giving day by day updates of his shipping notifications. No one gives a ****, man. Contribute with a pic or something when they show up.

Dude please get the **** of here with your typical hating low life s*** lol. You can’t afford any of the shoes you criticize anyway. So it’s easy to “not like” things when you can’t buy them. And you’re not slick. Folks in here may not be aware of you and what you’re all about but you’re specifically coming in here to throw hate and shade on the people who DO have the lows knowing damn well that’s the only version 100% of the folks in here have to this point. And what’s crazy is that you don’t even own any of them lol. Talking about how better the highs are when they don’t even release till next year. Because in your small miserable, simple little brain nothing is worth having unless it’s perceived to be “better” than something else. You’re like a f****** cancer to NT. Should’ve been banned a long time ago. Like clockwork you say one egregiously stupid thing per day in each thread until someone gives you the attention you pathetically crave. Talking about what I’m contributing? Please tell me just wtf you are contributing to these threads on a daily? Damn sure ain’t pics of your shoes.

Dude please get the **** of here with your typical hating low life s*** lol. You can’t afford any of the shoes you criticize anyway. So it’s easy to “not like” things when you can’t buy them. And you’re not slick. Folks in here may not be aware of you and what you’re all about but you’re specifically coming in here to throw hate and shade on the people who DO have the lows knowing damn well that’s the only version 100% of the folks in here have to this point. And what’s crazy is that you don’t even own any of them lol. Talking about how better the highs are when they don’t even release till next year. Because in your small miserable, simple little brain nothing is worth having unless it’s perceived to be “better” than something else. You’re like a f****** cancer to NT. Should’ve been banned a long time ago. Like clockwork you say one egregiously stupid thing per day in each thread until someone gives you the attention you pathetically crave. Talking about what I’m contributing? Please tell me just wtf you are contributing to these threads on a daily? Damn sure ain’t pics of your shoes.

You have no clue what you’re talking about. Your entire post comes off as some hater type ****. And I am very much interested in the Highs. I’ll post if I decide to grab them when they drop, just like I do in the Nike and Jordan threads.

Man I love these but I just can’t get the fit right. Had the red/blue and green yellow in my tts but they felt pretty big. Today my green and grey pairs arrived, which I went .5 down, and they feel too tight.

For what it's worth, my grey pair fits a little bit tighter than my green/yellow pair.

Both are a size 10.5.

I remember when I first joined and this dude was absolutely the worst part about being on NT. He did get banned for a bit and I thought that made him chill out a little but that was also around the time I discovered the ignore button. I recommend you do yourself a favor and hit it my man

DF58060F-DFDB-4279-AC63-C19DA5234183.jpeg

Just came home to this tonight.
I'll take better photos tomorrow. I haven't been able to post clothing pickups in a while.

-Drew

Is now a good time to pay resale for the grey 550s?

Struck out on the GR raffle and really just need one personal pair.

Is now a good time to pay resale for the grey 550s?

Struck out on the GR raffle and really just need one personal pair.
Now is a great time. Why wait another month for maybe saving $20. They seem to have dropped dramatically and now at a steady price

The trained eye can still tell their Highs. Pants drape differently over highs.
This is funny😂. When you state something so matter of factly it can catch people off guard lol. I first read it like "yeah, of course the trained I could see it.". Then I thought "wait, hold on, what exactly does that even mean?! Whose eyes are trained for this?!!?!" 🤣🤣🤣. I think I get what you're trying to say. Just a very funny way to say it lol.

yeah. now while people that just got this last batch are undercutting each other.
Thanks. Gonna pull the trigger soon.
Yeah, because of all the little Timmies out there (and probably in here too lol) undercutting is at an unbelievable high at this point. I think it's unnecessary because people would still cop at a higher price. But I'm probably just salty because I only wanted the grey, but hit on navy as a back up but end up hitting on both so was going to sell the navy to cover the cost of both but thanks to the Timmies I can't do that now and will just keep both since I really like them all anyway.

.......annnnnnd I just realized I'm complaining to a fellow NT'er who didn't hit on any about my issue with hitting on both 🤦🏿‍♂️😔....big idiot energy over here lol..... I'm just going go sit myself in the corner. I hope the Timmies continue to bring resell down so you can get a pair for a great price. Good thing is you could have pulled the trigger days ago like so many others and paid almost double.

This guy giving day by day updates of his shipping notifications. No one gives a ****, man. Contribute with a pic or something when they show up.
Good morning 3god! My name is no one and I care. As long as shoes are the subject and the dialogue is at least tangentially related to the name of the thread I'm at best here for it and at worst indifferent to it. It's the internet. You can log off and walk away. I never understood why some people just want pictures and quick quips in here. We have Instagram now. Plenty of that over there. This is Nike"TALK" though right. If folks is talkin' I aint mad even if I disagree or find what they post to be boring, weird, or useless. 🤷🏿‍♂️

For what it's worth, my grey pair fits a little bit tighter than my green/yellow pair.

Both are a size 10.5.
Silly question.....did you buy both at the same time and do you wear them about equally? Only asking because on my first pair (green/yellow) I went with my tts 11 and with a semi wide/wide foot I didn't think anything less was doable especially given the narrowness. Maybe even a half size up I thought. Watched a SeanGo review on the same pair and he said he went tts and after wearing the first drop he decided to go half size down and the fit was much better. It nearly cramped in the tie box as anticipated and heel slippage completely solved. So I did the same on my next pair (red/navy) and had the exact same experience. Every foot is different so mileage will vary but as a wide footer (I have to go a half to full size up in Jordan 4s and Yeezys) I'm a little surprised to hear about the sizing struggles.

Silly question.....did you buy both at the same time and do you wear them about equally? Only asking because on my first pair (green/yellow) I went with my tts 11 and with a semi wide/wide foot I didn't think anything less was doable especially given the narrowness. Maybe even a half size up I thought. Watched a SeanGo review on the same pair and he said he went tts and after wearing the first drop he decided to go half size down and the fit was much better. It nearly cramped in the tie box as anticipated and heel slippage completely solved. So I did the same on my next pair (red/navy) and had the exact same experience. Every foot is different so mileage will vary but as a wide footer (I have to go a half to full size up in Jordan 4s and Yeezys) I'm a little surprised to hear about the sizing struggles.

Those colorways were bought at different times and I have not worn them out yet. The sizing experience is from trying them both on at the same time.

B5855E2F-678E-4764-9A56-33194F3AADEC.png

I know this not the current drop but can anyone tell me if the underbrim green or grey ? Last time I order a black hat from them, the underbrim was green:sick:

Back
Top Bottom