Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

AA37DB1A-BC4F-4D69-8DDE-9FA7CD11698A.jpeg

BF8AB4F7-A478-45CE-A3CC-31054BBA34B5.jpeg

-Drew

Not sure why these don't get more love. Very dope. And by love and not necessarily talking resell value, I'm saying even NB heads who got these weren't feeling them. Not sure if it was the wait or what. Very dope.

As mentioned above, I think it's because the pink pair overshadows those.

The greens are great, but the pinks.......man! :pimp:

Gray ALD 550 got cancelled. Welp.

E96CF912-8A0E-4750-B904-F5E8E12620CD.jpeg

Sounds like a full refund, EA, and a GC with the shoe amount on it? Screw it ill take it.
This sounds like the w of all w's to me. I'm heading to the Better Business Bureau to give them an A++++ rating right now. Never seen this level of service from a shoe brand of this level before. ALD's not going for crazy resell either. You can use the refund, grab the greys and you are basically guaranteed a retail pair on the next NB x ALD collab. congrats bro. lol

This sounds like the w of all w's to me. I'm heading to the Better Business Bureau to give them an A++++ rating right now. Never seen this level of service from a shoe brand of this level before. ALD's not going for crazy resell either. You can use the refund, grab the greys and you are basically guaranteed a retail pair on the next NB x ALD collab. congrats bro. lol

I aint that mad at all. I have the green pair when they first released anyways and I always felt with these 550’s if you have one “you have em all”. Id use gray or green interchangeably with the same fit and itd make no difference. Of course the sneakerhead in me wantes both just to have but aint too mad at this L that turned into a W.

Samething happened to me with the pink 1300. Got store credit for the price of the shoe and a guaranteed pair of their next drop, which was the 550 rerelease. So I got them for free.

Howd that whole process work anyways? How did you get the GC and you just got an early email for that 550 release? As far as I know idk where my store credit is.

Howd that whole process work anyways? How did you get the GC and you just got an early email for that 550 release? As far as I know idk where my store credit is.
My bad they actually refunded me the price of the shoe, wasn’t a store credit. What they did was before the 550 rereleased, they emailed me asking for my info along with the size and color I wanted. Then they followed up with a tracking number. Very smooth process.

Only thing I misunderstood was that I thought I had the option for any future ALD release. Had no idea they meant the next release :lol:

My bad they actually refunded me the price of the shoe, wasn’t a store credit. What they did was before the 550 rereleased, they emailed me asking for my info along with the size and color I wanted. Then they followed up with a tracking number. Very smooth process.

So, you…got a refund for the cancellation of the 1300 and then for the 550’s they “charged” you and refunded you for that also?

Whats their next release anyways? The 990’snin the look book? Its like a beef and broc pair and a white pair with a black bottom I think.

So, you…got a refund for the cancellation of the 1300 and then for the 550’s they “charged” you and refunded you for that also?

Whats their next release anyways? The 990’snin the look book? Its like a beef and broc pair and a white pair with a black bottom I think.
Yea got the refund for the 1300 cancellation. I wasn’t charged at all for the 550s. Pair was free.

Never had any regrets paying premium for this brand.
The boys in the store take care of me and my girl every time we're there and are always going above and beyond to hold it down without me even ever asking for a favor.

You always meet the most down to earth people with conversations over coffee.

-Drew

Never had any regrets paying premium for this brand.
The boys in the store take care of me and my girl every time we're there and are always going above and beyond to hold it down without me even ever asking for a favor.

You always meet the most down to earth people with conversations over coffee.

-Drew
Yeah, further cements how solid this brand is with these scenarios.

9FF56B7B-D49B-4D73-948F-3DC1E5DAECF4.jpeg

This supposedly the next drop? Beef and brocs looked good on Bronsons feet in the lookbook, a lot more vibrant than they look here. I like but idk if its something id really wear. Dont like the bottom pair at all.

9FF56B7B-D49B-4D73-948F-3DC1E5DAECF4.jpeg

This supposedly the next drop? Beef and brocs looked good on Bronsons feet in the lookbook, a lot more vibrant than they look here. I like but idk if its something id really wear. Dont like the bottom pair at all.
u gotta freak the beef and brocs bro

Back
Top Bottom