Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Got EA, but I'll probably skip these. I'm a huge fan of the 993, but this collab really isn't doing it for me. I actually prefer the inline colorways (vintage indigo and military green). Still on the lookout for another green pair after torching my old ones. Good luck everyone!
i beat my grey 993 to death and now im stuck debating if i should re-up, wait for VS4, re-up v5, or wait for v6 lol

i beat my grey 993 to death and now im stuck debating if i should re-up, wait for VS4, re-up v5, or wait for v6 lol
Haha 993's are probably my favorite everyday shoe / beaters, but you can't really go wrong with any of those. I always like to try out the new 990's, so I'll definitely snag a pair of grey v6's when they come out next year. I would imagine there will be an ALD launch collab too, should be interesting.

If any of yall passing on the beef and brocs and from NY yall need to go move out of state and give us real NYers more room.

Vacay (this was in Lisbon/Seville)
Fire, my cousin was in Seville for a month for summer school. Said was dope.

Nice. I was in Sevilla in '07 for about a month and a half accepting aircraft and reviewing their maintenance logbooks at the manufacturer, Casa’s facility’s. Anyway, I didn't know they killed the bulls in bullfighting until I showed up in Spain. After I found that out, I laughed my *** off when one of the matadors got gorged. Silly me, I thought they just took their cape and messed with the bulls, not killing them. In any case ... I still have lots of posters I need to get matted and framed from there.

Last edited:
Nice. I was in Sevilla in '07 for about a month and a half accepting aircraft and reviewing their maintenance logbooks at the manufacturer, Casa’s facility’s. Anyway, I didn't know they killed the bulls in bullfighting until I showed up in Spain. After I found that out, I laughed my *** off when one of the matadors got gorged. Silly me, I thought they just took their cape and messed with the bulls, not killing them. In any case ... I still have lots of posters I need to get matted and framed from there.

Like injured bulls or all of them?

Haha 993's are probably my favorite everyday shoe / beaters, but you can't really go wrong with any of those. I always like to try out the new 990's, so I'll definitely snag a pair of grey v6's when they come out next year. I would imagine there will be an ALD launch collab too, should be interesting.
I like the 993s more than 992s . They’re sleeker and that MIU tag on the tongue is always a +

Do y'all find 993 to fit similar to 992? Or more like 990v3? 992 I have to go TTS, 990v3 size down (but it's the only NB I size down for, everything else is TTS)

Like injured bulls or all of them?

I think most are killed. There are a rare few that are pardoned; just not a sport I can get behind. Until I got a dog, I didn’t put much thought into animals, now it bothers me tremendously. If people kill animals to eat or population control, I understand that. Just can’t down with killing strictly for game.

Yeah, definitely an interesting sport, to say the least. I was supposed to attend one back in 08 but it got cancelled due to protestors.

In Sevilla its once a year (may), and other regions of the country varies.

Do y'all find 993 to fit similar to 992? Or more like 990v3? 992 I have to go TTS, 990v3 size down (but it's the only NB I size down for, everything else is TTS)
Hmmm hard to say because I take the same size in all three models. If you don't normally size down for MIUSA New Balances, I probably wouldn't for these either. I find those models all fit pretty similar, but that's just me. Hopefully someone else can chime in.

All three are pretty similar to me in terms of sizing. 993s and 990v3s are most similar out of the 3. So I think you'd be safe with whatever you do in 990 V3s

the non-beef & brocs colorway reminds me of the old lava highs and baltoros

nike_lava_high_8.jpg

458990.jpeg

Last edited:
went in for the ALD 993s (my favorite out of the 990 series tied with the v3). Went for the other color way and the B & B's everyone else seemed to prefer. Did anyone do multiple entries? Also, I pre-ordered the 650 but, had to sign up for the notification to get these. Assuming that means I didn't get EA for the early tiered raffle. Did anyone else have the same experience?

I entered via top tier EA and the general raffle? Is that ok? Both for the B&B's.

I saw the EA email after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom