Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Their look is fairly classic upper class & they portray it in a very organic way... Uhmm, It's mature, so I guess that's why I assumed it to have been around for a while.

they did blow up real quick for a few reasons i think. one ronnie fieg put him on in the beginning i read somehwere. so i believe he was well known from the start. 2. kanye was seen shopping in his store a few years back and was posted on complex or hypebeast i believe. and then the main reason is it blew up because it was deserved. brand is dope af and been well liked from the beginning. i may be biased though lol

Last edited:
In that video, there are a lot of great wearable pieces. I like how the brand keep true to their roots , yet still keep the clothes contemporary.
I could definitely see why this brand is getting a lot of traction. I do, however believe the more it gets the more their quality will suffer.

I like the quality on their hoodies. Pants are ok. Sizing on pants can be weird though, at least in my experience.

Some stuff will go within the hour like that Basketball sweater posted a page earlier. That type of piece will be exclusive to ALD and won’t be sold on Mr Porter, End, etc.
Really? All their knots have been stocked at those kind of stores in the past. This is new?

Really? All their knots have been stocked at those kind of stores in the past. This is new?

Depends. Some stuff does fly. They dropped this earlier this year and it flew in minutes.

Attachments

• 1598298775541.png
    1598298775541.png
    308.4 KB · Views: 386
Depends. Some stuff does fly. They dropped this earlier this year and it flew in minutes.
That knit was flames!!!! Those type of sweaters fly bc or super low production for those new to the brand who want to cop some of their knits please have ur trigger fingers ready!

That knit was flames!!!! Those type of sweaters fly bc or super low production for those new to the brand who want to cop some of their knits please have ur trigger fingers ready!
Some stuff is gone in minutes yeah. Especially hyped sweaters and limited production stuff.

Anyone else notice that a ton of this stuff looks like it’s from old collections? I couldn’t tell if maybe they had to supplement a bit because of Covid. A lot of brand this size are having trouble making their stuff in quantity right now. Noah had a nice piece about it in fact (explaining why they had to scrap certain items from their f/w20 stuff).

Back
Top Bottom