Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

infamousbape infamousbape i only have 2 pieces (a crew neck sweater and their green cable knit sweater. Sizing is very similar to ALD’s.

Idk if this matters but their neck/collar is very neat (closer to mock than to loose).

They have a sale going on? Just checked and don’t see it

infamousbape infamousbape i only have 2 pieces (a crew neck sweater and their green cable knit sweater. Sizing is very similar to ALD’s.

Idk if this matters but their neck/collar is very neat (closer to mock than to loose).

They have a sale going on? Just checked and don’t see it

40% off in cart

I really like the cable sweater but am nervous that it will either be huge or too small depending on what size I go with. I usually buy large in ALD tops, think it's safe to do the same?

Feel like Teddy gonna use ALD to get casuals into some made in the UK this szn

End posted this then removed it

7A2A319A-0FFE-4A12-AF3E-7EF3BC280125.png

btw randomly got an invoice super late last night for the taupe 993's (size 10.5), like the ones they randomly sent out a few weeks ago. maybe more to come for those that struck out on the raffle?

Yea just got the email but there's no tracking # and don't see anything in my UPS app.
Same. Shoes shipped but no shipping number. Kinda wish they'd hold off until all this snow clears up. No worries tho. Really interested to see how these look in person and on foot. especially since I passed on the evergreen lows after pre-ordering the same colorway for the highs.

Back
Top Bottom