Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I'm assuming you meant this to be sarcastic (pretentious), but yes. Obviously... lol

More pretentious than sarcastic.

But yeah actually worn mine today. :lol: The allure of 550’s for me is gone though in the sense new colors dont excite me so much. I have the ALD white/green and always said (its weird that I feel about it on just this shoe when it can be said about any shoe) feels like if you have one color you have em all.

But yeah actually worn mine today. :lol: The allure of 550’s for me is gone though in the sense new colors dont excite me so much. I have the ALD white/green and always said (its weird that I feel about it on just this shoe when it can be said about any shoe) feels like if you have one color you have em all.
I feel ya. I had a few of the ALD collab pairs, but got rid of all of them except one. I just have the green / gold one now and honestly, I don't feel like I need any other pairs. They do seem like a pretty accessible shoe for people who aren't into New Balance, but I'm good. lol

I feel ya. I had a few of the ALD collab pairs, but got rid of all of them except one. I just have the green / gold one now and honestly, I don't feel like I need any other pairs. They do seem like a pretty accessible shoe for people who aren't into New Balance, but I'm good. lol

Id want a pair of the white/gray cause thats the only color I like more than the white/green but other than that yeah, done with em.

Perhaps from this old pic?

182138077_218360069664796_4805735734134254532_n-1-jpg.2876728

I feel this as far as the all-leather pairs

I'm in for one pair of some suede joints like these tho
1644688368408.png

The 4 colors are decent.

The two colors that are “made for” ALD though. I’m more excited for my 659 to come in.

Back
Top Bottom