Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Um excuse youuuuuu.

the AJI has been coming with so much heat

Have you seen all the fire AJI lows? The run JB is on w them is aking to silver box sb dunk

IYKYK

Yeah you're right my bad.

How could I forget the golfs , and the skinny swoosh lows >>>>>

Jordan 1 85 Red / Black

Jordan 1 Court Purple

Jordan 1 Royal Toe

Jordan 1 Dark Mocha

Jordan 1 University Blue

Jordan 1 Pollen

Jordan 1 Dark Marina Blue….

Not even including collabs… lol just cause you stop buying a shoe don’t mean it’s trash.

Jordan 1 85 Red / Black

Jordan 1 Court Purple

Jordan 1 Royal Toe

Jordan 1 Dark Mocha

Jordan 1 University Blue

Jordan 1 Pollen

Jordan 1 Dark Marina Blue….

Not even including collabs… lol just cause you stop buying a shoe don’t mean it’s trash.

I didn't say they were trash....I mean some of those on that list I do believe are trash but I didn't say that for the sake of this argument.

I do believe the 650's are better than every shoe you listed however.

I didn't say they were trash....I mean some of those on that list I do believe are trash but I didn't say that for the sake of this argument.

I do believe the 650's are better than every shoe you listed however.

Yeah nah, that’s a hot take. You gonna get likes in here but not anywhere else.. Jordan 1 court purple is probably better than any of these 3 color ways

If most of the list is trash you don’t really like 1s, JB is at least making an attempt to give y’all solid color ways of the 1.. if y’all just want red and black 1s then my bad

ALL I'm saying is IDK how anyone can say they're sick of seeing 550's/650's but aren't sick of them played out Mocha's.
Tired of 550's/650's with a closet full of Jordan 1's, Dunks and Forces is complete crazy talk. It's not like New Balance tryna add the 409948948th story to sell the silhouette back to us.

Are they giving us solid colorways or capitalizing off the demand for OG colorways and giving us "almost Chicago's" and "almost Breds"

Are they giving us solid colorways or capitalizing off the demand for OG colorways and giving us "almost Chicago's" and "almost Breds"

Trying to understand, so what are you looking for? Give me an example of what would be a solid Jordan 1 colorway outside of the OG set..

Trying to understand, so what are you looking for? Give me an example of what would be a solid Jordan 1 colorway outside of the OG set..

At this point there isn't anything else needed beyond the OG set in a different mold in my eyes anyway.

They've done every color under the rainbow.

Y'all can continue justifying your points vs some other shoe 550's still selling out.

Back
Top Bottom