Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

TTS. People who insist on .5 down likely just enjoy wearing tight shoes lol. Definitely shouldn't be recommended.
A half size down should work. TTS there is a bit of heel slippage with lows, but also depends on how you lace these up.

AF1 sizing
anyone else agree with this?

for reference I wear 9 in dunks and air force 1, most other shoes I wear 9.5, some Air Max and huaraches I wear size 10

what size 550 would I wear?

don't have cankles or fat feet...I'm thin framed and my skeletal feet match that

anyone else agree with this?

for reference I wear 9 in dunks and air force 1, most other shoes I wear 9.5, some Air Max and huaraches I wear size 10

what size 550 would I wear?

don't have cankles or fat feet...I'm thin framed and my skeletal feet match that

9 to be safe...9.5 will definitely be too big.

Some people say 8.5 due to the heel slippage but for me it's minimal and doesn't really bother me.

Personally I think when shoes move into bigger sizes, the aspects of sizing changes. I would only take into consideration sizing from someone that wears your size. I feel like bigger sizes start to become more tts.

Did yall go TTS or 1/2 size down for the 650r's?

Go TTS for 650s, 550s you can go down half but the 650s are very tight in the toe area and the ankle area. Also both my 650s fit slightly different, my grey pair seem to be a bit tighter than my green pair.

That’s neat. My family is from Masaryk. 81 Columbia st. When I was a child I would spend my Sundays there with my grandma and go to church on rivingston st. Wow… a lot of good memories. My dad used to play and coach basketball in that gym. They also use to have wrestling tournaments and stuff. Naw that crazy how close to home this collab is. Hope I get a pair and I can show my dad…

Back
Top Bottom