Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Have the GR w emails gone out yet? I think I must have entered the GR raffle for brown, and EA for olive as not heard back yet for brown.

I realize everyone is concerned about the 550’s but can someone explain to me how the loafers dropped? I mean not nary a Instagram post nor a email about them dropping from Ted? And I’m hearing he didn’t even drop them in big sizes? Does anyone have any insight on this?

The loafers don't warrant an email or special post by ALD.

You sound like my salty nuts. ****. :lol: Peeps are in here trying to help you out & your acting like a little ****.
Ain’t nobody salty. I’m happy for the people who were able to grab em, like I said I was just legit trying to figure out if I missed a email that went out about em that’s all. Keep being tuff on the internet bro 👍🏼

Ain’t nobody salty. I’m happy for the people who were able to grab em, like I said I was just legit trying to figure out if I missed a email that went out about em that’s all. Keep being tuff on the internet bro 👍🏼
Nah you are definitely salty. You made a post accomplishing nothing but complaining.

It ain’t about warranting a special post or email. It’s just they don’t normally do a drop without notice, you sound like a rookie
what are you talking about they stock things randomly all the time. Sorry if we all cant be Army Ranger ALD veterans like you pal

Guys guys relax, he's just upset he didn't get the email

Not-that-serious-bro.JPG

what are you talking about they stock things randomly all the time. Sorry if we all cant be Army Ranger ALD veterans like you pal
Ok well if I’m wrong then I’m wrong, I see them randomly restock stuff yes but as far as something that is a new drop I’ve just never noticed em do it without a ig tease. So was literally on here trying to see if it was something I missed, had nuthin to do with tryin to flex or sound entitled.if Im way off then I got no problem admitting that.

Ok well if I’m wrong then I’m wrong, I see them randomly restock stuff yes but as far as something that is a new drop I’ve just never noticed em do it without a ig tease. So was literally on here trying to see if it was something I missed, had nuthin to do with tryin to flex or sound entitled.if Im way off then I got no problem admitting that.
They did an IG tease on these with one of the spring deliveries though. Just remember we all here to help each other out my guy.

Back
Top Bottom