Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Got the light brown Jungle Pant.

Was gonna get the Patchwork Field Pant but just not sure if they're the move for me personally. Love them though.

Reactions: JPS
Thank you team! Got the patchwork and striped Oxford. I was contemplating jungle fatigue but wanted to grab something for office instead

And I’m impulsive and didn’t realize that mesh shawts was on sale so I copped brown

Missed on the nubby camp shirt but picked up climber rugby, marled cardigan, and the plaid leisure pants.

Wasn't interested in the lesisure pants tbh but the weave looks super interesting in the close up pics.

Got the Micro Cord Carpenter Pant a while back and they're amazing!

JPS JPS I've also been eyeing the Patchwork Field Pant. Would love to see a pic of them being worn, not just a product shot.

How much is the sale usually? Can't remember. 20%?

Damn, I’m holding off buying the olive carpenter pants, don’t tell me that they’re nice :lol:

I would have grabbed this rugby too. Reminds me of one of my favorite jerseys
33AAC297-A2BF-4C9D-A3DA-07D87DD6CF9C.png
E2B906B2-B880-4E1E-A8A4-97A6C2E140BB.jpeg

Can anyone confirm sizing on mules. In comparison to crocs?
went same as crocs/Pollex and the mules fit me a bit smaller. still wearable. and to be honest, since I got the salehe pollex, I haven't really touched my mules

im post this before i impulse cop. yellow gardebn mules discounted to 57

JPS JPS did you get the green patchwork pants?

Still can't find a picture of them online anywhere being worn. Anyone see one?

JPS JPS did you get the green patchwork pants?

Still can't find a picture of them online anywhere being worn. Anyone see one?
yessir. I’ll post pics once they land. Gonna freak em with the striped light blue Oxford. Looking to find this quilted military jacket to go up top. Soon come

yessir. I’ll post pics once they land. Gonna freak em with the striped light blue Oxford. Looking to find this quilted military jacket to go up top. Soon come

Thanks.

Gotta make a decision before sale ends tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom