Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I need a cardigan.....wish I copped that Cream NB one lol I'll need your reference for sizing. I am a 44 chest, and was thinking a L/XL would do Any sizing insight is appreciated!

Also, if by chance you make a store run in the next few days, I would appreciate a proxy for a tote, Cafe tee, or NB pin, if at all possible. Appreciate you!

I got you, bro.

Once I get it in I'll let you know how it is.
Really want my Sonny pickups to come through.

If it helps for reference, I'm 6"2 169lbs and went with a medium.

I'll DM you about the Cafe if I stop by, Syn.

-Drew

I got you, bro.

Once I get it in I'll let you know how it is.
Really want my Sonny pickups to come through.

If it helps for reference, I'm 6"2 169lbs and went with a medium.

I'll DM you about the Cafe if I stop by, Syn.

-Drew
That does help a bit..but you are taller than me lol I'm 5'7". what is your normal suit size? I'm a 44S, and thanks for looking out!

they have cardigan left at store? didnt it say it takes 4 weeks? anyways you're a big lanky dude. I'm jealous

Haha thanks bro.

I didn't see any cardigans left at the store when I was last there. I ordered from the drop, brother.

That does help a bit..but you are taller than me lol I'm 5'7". what is your normal suit size? I'm a 44S, and thanks for looking out!

I'd have to get back to you with the suit size bro. It's been a while since I got measured for a suit.

Yeah I always get a medium in all of my Aimé pieces. I feel it fits perfectly on a consistent basis. And of course! Got you.

-Drew

I hate that I have to wait a couple of weeks for this cardigan.

I'm ready to wear it out already lol.
FC134871-3A91-46ED-82BE-700655D1D307.jpeg

I'm so tempred in ordering the green one as well.

-Drew

Last edited:
I hate that I have to wait a couple of weeks for this cardigan.

I'm ready to wear it out already lol.
FC134871-3A91-46ED-82BE-700655D1D307.jpeg

I'm so tempred in ordering the green one as well.

-Drew

I ordered the cream cardi too, but had to get an L because I got cart jacked on the sz. M. I've worked wit Kory before though, the model in the pic and I know he's wearing an M. I'm about the same height, but bigger than him in shoulders and chest so I'm hoping the L fits aight. Mostly worried about the bagginess and length of the sleeves.

I can't wait until this piece comes too!

this was my first time buying apparel from ALD. very expensive but the fit and quality is unmatched.

is the sizing consistent from his NB collab apparel to the regular ALD apparel?

My Sonny stuff shipped today,
this was my first time buying apparel from ALD. very expensive but the fit and quality is unmatched.

is the sizing consistent from his NB collab apparel to the regular ALD apparel?

The NB apparel (hoodies, sweat pants, tees) all fit similar to regular ALD apparel because they are made on ALD blanks. Overall ALD clothing fits a little bigger than TTS but generally pretty consistent season to season with a few exceptions.

JPS JPS if you still want the white/green hat let me know. It’s cut smaller than the uniform hats and too small for my big dome

Back
Top Bottom