Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Navy OG is still definitely my favorite. The contrast is perfect against the night sky background.

2258114C-79FE-4D0E-9C98-75CD52AD495E.jpeg

-Drew

do you still have it in your cart?

if so, refresh right at 11 tomorrow and checkout.
Oh man fam I cleared it out, horrible moves all day today. I’ve been advised to go through my phone and use Apple Pay. I figured out I was still on my work network which doesn’t communicate well with Shopify sites, so that was on me! Praying my luck is better tomorrow. Thanks for the advice though!

These measurements just can't be right. They make no sense. I have the Molina, and according to this the sleeves are 12in shorter in the same size. I emailed CS to make sure we're not getting screwed going with our regular sizes. I'll report back what they say.

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 4.24.37 PM.png

These measurements just can't be right. They make no sense. I have the Molina, and according to this the sleeves are 12in shorter in the same size. I emailed CS to make sure we're not getting screwed going with our regular sizes. I'll report back what they say.

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 4.24.37 PM.png
I asked around regarding sizing and from someone that has the OG, the Molina, and the Cashmere, it fits closer to cashmere size.

I like the sweaters, was thinking of going for navy or gray but coudnt get over how the face looks. It looks terrible in gray, ol Mike Myers lookin ***. Less offensive in navy but still.

Back
Top Bottom