Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Haven't won a raffle on some sneakers in years b

When should I pay resale for them?
Only if you absolutely want them, and for a price close to retail. You still have chance on Friday to cop. I do believe that since most everyone that wanted them got them, these are going to look less appealing to resellers. What I'm hoping for is that they are sitting, much like the New Era caps did, and continue to sit. If Friday doesn't work out, you'll have more chances at retail through 3rd party retailers, most likely within the next 2 weeks. If third party retail doesn't work, no shame in asking for an oop here. Resale should be a last last resort.

Last edited:
I know they’re suggested by ALD to be TTS but are they really ? I usually half size down in most new balances like the 998s, 992, 1300, etc

Also if it helps I wear 8.5 in AF1

I know they’re suggested by ALD to be TTS but are they really ? I usually half size down in most new balances like the 998s, 992, 1300, etc

Also if it helps I wear 8.5 in AF1

I went TTS in the red/black during the first drop and found those to be tight/narrow for me. Opted for half up this time around, so here’s hoping this move works out.

I bounce between an 11-11.5 in NB's and 550's fit pretty perfect at 11.5

I think you could go TTS if you have a rather narrow foot cause the shoe is longer. Plus the leather softens up over time with more wears. But for medium/wide footers I would suggest that .5 up to combat the narrowness.

Only if you absolutely want them, and for a price close to retail. You still have chance on Friday to cop. I do believe that since that most everyone that wanted them got them, these are going to look less appealing to resellers. What I'm hoping for is that they are sitting much like the New Era caps did, and continue to do. If Friday doesn't work out, you'll have more chances at retail through 3rd party retailers, most likely within the next 2 weeks. If third party retail doesn't work, no shame in asking for an oop here. Resale should be a last last resort.

Went to bed, just woke up and saw an email that I won the green pair!

Back
Top Bottom