Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Hope you all had a blessed Sunday, guys. 🌹🌷🌻

Outfit to relax for this beautiful day in NY.
Can't wait for the Fall weather to come.

Aimé Uniform Pocket Tee.
Kith Active Nylon Shorts.
Kith Cap.
Navy Metallic Air Jordan 1s.
G-SHOCK x Beauty & Youth.
Aimé Lighter for candles. :lol:

1FF98560-6BC9-4B81-8F11-CEF1D8D399D2.jpeg

F3B37B04-5A60-4A3E-AAA5-47B783FA9502.jpeg

A822C0BA-251B-4896-9F77-528016BA196D.jpeg

5B7D40F8-8B39-458A-9328-F94C0555519D.jpeg

Instagram: Drew.Ferrer

-Drew

Last edited:
Great fit, wore that same tee yesterday as well.

Hope you all had a blessed Sunday, guys. 🌹🌷🌻

Outfit to relax for this beautiful day in NY.
Can't wait for the Fall weather to come.

Aimé Uniform Pocket Tee.
Kith Active Nylon Shorts.
Kith Cap.
Navy Metallic Air Jordan 1s.
G-SHOCK x Beauty & Youth.
Aimé Lighter for candles. :lol:

1FF98560-6BC9-4B81-8F11-CEF1D8D399D2.jpeg

F3B37B04-5A60-4A3E-AAA5-47B783FA9502.jpeg

A822C0BA-251B-4896-9F77-528016BA196D.jpeg

5B7D40F8-8B39-458A-9328-F94C0555519D.jpeg

Instagram: Drew.Ferrer

-Drew

Any pieces for F/W 20 that you guys must have?

I'm in need of the top coat and solid colored cardigans. ☕

-Drew

Stripe Pocket tees (copped), solid colored cardigans and plaid polo/ pullover (I am not sure which it is, in lookbook model has a cardigan over it)

Oatmeal sweatsuit is a must.
Length in their sweats? They’re all like 29-30in right?
I’m 6’1. They say the model is 6’1 but don’t show the break in the pants

if i remember correctly, the uniform usually sits. not sure if this reflects lack of demand or large supply but i wouldnt be too worried about selling out .

all i want is that resin hat but im not paying 15 to ship and end up being a 70 hat. no thanks

if i remember correctly, the uniform usually sits. not sure if this reflects lack of demand or large supply but i wouldnt be too worried about selling out .

all i want is that resin hat but im not paying 15 to ship and end up being a 70 hat. no thanks
Thinking about the olive hoodie but $180, jeesh! I don't own any of their apparel, any opinions? I own Reigning Champ hoodies, how do they compare?

I think I should be good with my Uniform pickups this season now. 👏

Unless they have a second Uniform drop.

-Drew

Thinking about the olive hoodie but $180, jeesh! I don't own any of their apparel, any opinions? I own Reigning Champ hoodies, how do they compare?
so i have a TON of reigning champ. gym rat here. RC just came out with relaxed fitting styles but i have yet to try them. but for everything else, RC has a slimmer profile all over as it is work out apparel. Aime is a bit longer, your sleeves have a little stacking in them etc. and wont have slim sleeves like the rc. Now the old Aime tees used to be quite baggy for my taste around the body, but ive noticed in recent seasons they have slimed them down a bit. still not as slim as RC though.

The one item that will always be my favorite form aime is their hoodies. i try to get at least one from every season. they're heavy duty, quality and have a great fit imo

so i have a TON of reigning champ. gym rat here. RC just came out with relaxed fitting styles but i have yet to try them. but for everything else, RC has a slimmer profile all over as it is work out apparel. Aime is a bit longer, your sleeves have a little stacking in them etc. and wont have slim sleeves like the rc. Now the old Aime tees used to be quite baggy for my taste around the body, but ive noticed in recent seasons they have slimed them down a bit. still not as slim as RC though.

The one item that will always be my favorite form aime is their hoodies. i try to get at least one from every season. they're heavy duty, quality and have a great fit imo
Appreciate that info. I am a bigger guy so I like the RC relaxed hoodie, just copped the dusk colorway. Hard decision, maybe worth a try. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom