Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Just got a ton of L emails. Hit one pair, very happy. Will try for another tomorrow. Really want red or grey but got green. I have 3 entries that still say authorized but the charges fell off my account yesterday so I assume those are L’s.

If anyone wants to help out size 10 here. Lookin for a navy. For anyone that got all 4

I just hope this isn't a repeat of the 827's. When they loaded those, because of how many they sold prior in the presale/raffle, it was only bae sizes left more or less. That was suchhhh a bummer.

Praying there's ample stock tomorrow for you guys and I'd love to grab some navy's but I'm not trippin' if I don't.

don’t know if i’m missing anything, but where are people getting this info about the shoes being dropped on the website tomorrow?
seems kinda odd it would after the whole raffle

^If you took an L in the draw, it's stated in the email that you have a chance on the 9th

anyone that won the draw, have thier charge removed this morning? got the confirmation that i was successful and my method has been charged but it disappeared from my statements

anyone that won the draw, have thier charge removed this morning? got the confirmation that i was successful and my method has been charged but it disappeared from my statements
I still have charges on my end for the pairs I won. The one I didn't win disappeared as soon as I got the email that I lost.

I still have charges on my end for the pairs I won. The one I didn't win disappeared as soon as I got the email that I lost.
thanks. not stressin too much since i got the confirmation email but i'd like to register for an ald account to check and i can't even do that lol

He didn’t post about that reverse fleece crewnecks. Says it’s sold out. Not sure if they will be back live at 11 but man I’m really trying to resist

Back
Top Bottom