Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

The prices on most of this stuff. :lol:

Never really viewed ALD as a “premium” or luxury-esque type brand. We sold it at Barneys and I bought a couple pieces with my disco, otherwise def not worth their price points (but who is nowadays anyways). They need to cut their prices IMO.

The prices on most of this stuff. :lol:

Never really viewed ALD as a “premium” or luxury-esque type brand. We sold it at Barneys and I bought a couple pieces with my disco, otherwise def not worth their price points (but who is nowadays anyways). They need to cut their prices IMO.

I can get on board with that and the same is true of KITH, but as long as things keep moving, they won't stop. A lot of KITH apparel has started sitting so I wonder if they'll change it up. ALD still produces in low numbers. The tshirts and hats, etc online are 100-200 units. They'll move.

I can get on board with that and the same is true of KITH, but as long as things keep moving, they won't stop. A lot of KITH apparel has started sitting so I wonder if they'll change it up. ALD still produces in low numbers. The tshirts and hats, etc online are 100-200 units. They'll move.

Kith isnt as expensive as ALD at all for similar products (correct me if im wrong). I dont like Kith clothing for the most part so I dont really check up on their prices.

Back
Top Bottom