Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Wore this to get some coffee and pick up some stuff at the store yesterday.

Spartan Green Dunk Highs w/ Cream Lace Swap.
Kith x Stance socks.
Todd Snyder x Champion sweats.
Aimé crewneck tee.
Porsche x Aimé crewneck sweater.
Aimé Waffle Knit beanie from this season.
2691152C-52EE-427D-93A7-C73FD839702A.jpeg

EC36B338-65D3-4FC3-AFF7-8BCFDA32FD90.jpeg

My buddy got his EA 550 pair the day before and put them straight to feet. 💯
A7B2E0AF-0309-44C5-86D8-D5C6F3B9A79C.jpeg

70775382-A314-4865-9FDF-476D1C7788FC.jpeg

His TNF Purple Label tote though... 😱
7F8EEED2-E9DA-49F0-9158-C854AC04ACC2.jpeg

8C7C41F9-0064-46BD-A1E4-48C06E1DB217.jpeg

BF0C6801-BCF1-4A2A-BB45-E090B5B03EAA.jpeg

I don't know why I thought this was hilarious. 😂
360D80B9-75EB-48EA-B822-5F8EE7A179CA.jpeg

EA15D218-E1BA-4556-9DBE-3EF6C6F68908.jpeg

74D71EDC-F1C3-480F-873F-DB3F0C5D0EED.jpeg

My fellow NY heads, enjoy the rain today and grab some good tea/coffee with a book! Or throw some good jazz on at work! It's the perfect weather!
☕📚🎷

Have a great rest of the day, Aimé fam.
🌷🌹🌻

-Drew

The whole Porsche collab was so good. My dad has an old one so I bought him a crew for his birthday. Guy hasn't taken it off since haha

Wore this to get some coffee and pick up some stuff at the store yesterday.

Spartan Green Dunk Highs w/ Cream Lace Swap.
Kith x Stance socks.
Todd Snyder x Champion sweats.
Aimé crewneck tee.
Porsche x Aimé crewneck sweater.
Aimé Waffle Knit beanie from this season.
2691152C-52EE-427D-93A7-C73FD839702A.jpeg

EC36B338-65D3-4FC3-AFF7-8BCFDA32FD90.jpeg

My buddy got his EA 550 pair the day before and put them straight to feet. 💯
A7B2E0AF-0309-44C5-86D8-D5C6F3B9A79C.jpeg

70775382-A314-4865-9FDF-476D1C7788FC.jpeg

His TNF Purple Label tote though... 😱
7F8EEED2-E9DA-49F0-9158-C854AC04ACC2.jpeg

8C7C41F9-0064-46BD-A1E4-48C06E1DB217.jpeg

BF0C6801-BCF1-4A2A-BB45-E090B5B03EAA.jpeg

I don't know why I thought this was hilarious. 😂
360D80B9-75EB-48EA-B822-5F8EE7A179CA.jpeg

EA15D218-E1BA-4556-9DBE-3EF6C6F68908.jpeg

74D71EDC-F1C3-480F-873F-DB3F0C5D0EED.jpeg

My fellow NY heads, enjoy the rain today and grab some good tea/coffee with a book! Or throw some good jazz on at work! It's the perfect weather!
☕📚🎷

Have a great rest of the day, Aimé fam.
🌷🌹🌻

-Drew

Great fit and shots, that Porsche Crew is one of my favorite pieces that I own.

Someone said it earlier, but I'm glad New Balance is out of the way now. Really hope some of the cardigans, Loro Piana, Drakes, Woolrich, etc start dropping soon as the lurkers go back to other threads. Cold here in NY today.

Agreed, I’ve been looking forward to FW20 since seeing it at the Porsche event 8 months ago...

Some of the best looks I’ve seen from ALD yet... Feeling like I preordered the wrong jacket because from what I’ve heard the leather bomber isn’t releasing... Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to be getting the Loro Piana overcoat but if I could have secured the bomber knowing it might not be releasing it would have been a no brainer

I heard that

Thanks again man, I’ve always found the people around this brand (except for during the NB drops) are generally really good people and look out for another, I hope that doesn’t change in the long run.

I got into Aime when they did the first Kith collab and still have the hoodie from that drop. I really started buying more about 3 months before the 997s dropped and haven’t looked back since. Most of my wardrobe at this point is ALD especially while working for home.

I’ve been to the store and cafe countless times but wouldn’t have made it there for at least a week due to scheduling and was worried the pins and cafe tee would be long gone by then. So I really appreciate that you were willing to help out!

Yeah, man. Of course and no worries.
I could tell you were into it for a while. I came in around the same time back when they were still in Mott.
I usually ordered from them though.

Going through my camera roll reminiscing when events were still a thing...

EEF96406-9D7C-412E-81E9-6391F302EDD9.jpeg

FC5A4C6E-1346-415E-A018-087A47CEF687.jpeg

6D01A41E-598A-42DF-A863-0871B0680AB3.jpeg

C25E7066-F45C-41F8-BF01-856333AF6E53.jpeg

Porsche event looked so sick!
I couldn't make it at the time since I was overseas during the event sadly.

Great fit and shots, that Porsche Crew is one of my favorite pieces that I own.

Appreciate that, brodie!
I'm not big on graphics and loud logos. I'm more into the fit, patterns, and material of my clothes, but when a graphic hits like the ones on the Porsche collab, I'll definitely pick it up!

Much appreciated fam, been a big ALD guy since drop 1 and the initial kith collab. Not cheap but try to buy a few pieces a year, quality is good.

I'm more active on the Reddit but nice to see some activity here. All love.
The whole Porsche collab was so good. My dad has an old one so I bought him a crew for his birthday. Guy hasn't taken it off since haha

That's real cool of you doing that for your Father, bro.
If I had a kid and he did that for me, that sweater will never be leaving my back!

Definitely all love, fellas. Good stuff!

-Drew

Going through my camera roll reminiscing when events were still a thing...

EEF96406-9D7C-412E-81E9-6391F302EDD9.jpeg

FC5A4C6E-1346-415E-A018-087A47CEF687.jpeg

6D01A41E-598A-42DF-A863-0871B0680AB3.jpeg

C25E7066-F45C-41F8-BF01-856333AF6E53.jpeg
Dope! Hopefully they're able to start doing more stuff like this again next year.
Could be your cool friend.

Or could be 70 year old man in line at the bank. :lol:

My mans is trying to emulate the ALD vibe to the fullest! :lol: They paying you?
Why even bother posting? Thanks for the contribution... |l

Could be your cool friend.

Or could be 70 year old man in line at the bank. :lol:

My mans is trying to emulate the ALD vibe to the fullest! :lol: They paying you?

I'm not going to knock a dude's fashion sense even if it's "normcore" or I'm not in the same lane. Everyone has their own taste, man.

That's just not cool.

I didn't realize enjoying Jazz music, reading a book, or chilling at a Café was solely from ALD.

I'm not with the negativity, bro. Bless.

-Drew

Why even bother posting?

Why not?

It was a simple half joke to a retro pair of NB's that could also be worn by elderly folk...and the twist that we actually like them in 2020.

Why so sensitive?

I'm not going to knock a dude's fashion sense even if it's "normcore" or I'm not in the same lane. Everyone has their own taste, man.

That's just not cool.

I didn't realize enjoying Jazz music, reading a book, or chilling at a Café was solely from ALD.

I'm not with the negativity, bro. Bless.

Seriously? :lol: You sensitive too man.

Now I know what folks were saying in the NB thread about some folks (Drew in particular) in this thread. :smh:

Why not?

It was a simple half joke to a retro pair of NB's that could also be worn by elderly folk...and the twist that we actually like them in 2020.

Why so sensitive?

Seriously? :lol: You sensitive too man.

Now I know what folks were saying in the NB thread about some folks (Drew in particular) in this thread. :smh:

Ok bro.

If that's how you really feel about me without knowing me, I can't change you for that. I'll respect it.

I don't understand why anyone in the NB thread would get on me though. I haven't bothered anyone not to mention posted anything there ever since there was a crazy influx of people in that thread.

Even then I've been nothing but cordial to everyone there. You can look through all my posts. I've thrown nothing but compliments to everyone in that thread.

-Drew

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 3.31.17 PM.png

Claim that UPS lost my Yankees/Mets hat shipment, despite it never being scanned in beyond "pre-shipment" status.

Oh well.

Ok bro.

If that's how you really feel about me without knowing me, I can't change you for that. I'll respect it.

I don't understand why anyone in the NB thread would get on me though. I haven't bothered anyone not to mention posted anything there ever since there was a crazy influx of people in that thread.

Even then I've been nothing but cordial to everyone there. You can look through all my posts. I've thrown nothing but compliments to everyone in that thread.

-Drew

Cool man, I'll go through your 6K+ posts tonight and report back with the data sheets. :lol:

Nah but for real, heads were simply stating how you and others in this thread come off on some snooty/holier than thou tip, not from something you posted in the NB thread.

I personally didn't see it, but after ya'll being oversensitive to my previous posts............:lol:yeah I get it.

Ok bro.

-Drew

Ya’ll didnt see that as a joke? Thats how I took it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cool man, I'll go through your 6K+ posts tonight and report back with the data sheets. :lol:

Nah but for real, heads were simply stating how you and others in this thread come off on some snooty/holier than thou tip, not from something you posted in the NB thread.

I personally didn't see it, but after ya'll being oversensitive to my previous posts............:lol:yeah I get it.

Ok. Well, if you link me with the individual or individuals, I'd be happy to clear the smoke and apologize if I have to.

Like I said bro, I'm not better than anyone else in this forum or the next.

Unfortunate that you and others still feel that way, but as I said, I can't change how you look or feel about me. I can only apologize for my actions that have offended you or anyone else, whatever they may be, and move on.

-Drew

I took it as a joke, wasnt a distasteful joke either.

Ok. Well, if you link me with the individual or individuals, I'd be happy to clear the smoke and apologize if I have to. Like I said bro, I'm not better than anyone else in this forum or the next.

Unfortunate that you and others still feel that way, but as I said, I can't change how you look or feel about me. I can only apologize for my actions that have offended you or anyone else, whatever they may be, and move on.

You taking this all too seriously my man. It's the internet. It's NT. :nthat: It's all good my man.

I took it as a joke, wasnt a distasteful joke either.

I'm saying. It was a simple joke. If you can't take a joke on Niketalk I don't know what to say. :lol:

You taking this all too seriously my man. It's the internet. It's NT. :nthat: It's all good my man.

I'm saying. It was a simple joke. If you can't take a joke on Niketalk I don't know what to say. :lol:

I guess I really misunderstood.
That I apologize for. I'm all with the jokes and everything, bro. But I'm personally not cool with offending anyone. That I take seriously.

I got nothing but love, brother.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom