Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

It really isn't too big of a deal, definitely not worth derailing this thread over. So, in the spirit of moving on...

What are you all most excited for in the next FW drop?

It really isn't too big of a deal, definitely not worth derailing this thread over. So, in the spirit of moving on...

Really interested in some of the overshirts, drop 1 only had the denim ones. Curious on cardigans too, but prices were too steep for the NB one so likely same price. A brown chunky knit caught my eye too. But all price dependent.

Also wish I could get the pin from the NB drop. Located in Canada so visits not an option right now and didnt seem to release. Would go well with the green hoodie IMO. If anyone is going to the shop and can proxy I would be hyped.

I'm really looking forward to the solid colored cardigans for drop 2, bro.

I really want that Burgundy colored one seen on the vid and the black one.

Top coat I'm considering but I'm not as wild about the pattern as last year's.

I picked up the Birds scarf, ALD logo scarf, and the Patchwork scarf from drop 1 and this one is necessary, dude. 👏
E310BE2C-9FA2-40EA-833C-6E5E7F2D6E01.jpeg

-Drew

I'm really looking forward to the solid colored cardigans for drop 2, bro.

I really want that Burgundy colored one seen on the vid and the black one.

Top coat I'm considering but I'm not as wild about the pattern as last year's.

I picked up the Birds scarf, ALD logo scarf, and the Patchwork scarf from drop 1 and this one is necessary, dude. 👏
E310BE2C-9FA2-40EA-833C-6E5E7F2D6E01.jpeg

-Drew
I like the blue version of this green coat too.

I can definitely attest to lora piana quality. you're definitely paying for a lifetime of wear. Fell in love with ald when they incorporate business casual in their line and not just "streetwear".

that's the hybrid that caters to everyone

edit- anyone know if its only the red colorway releasing worldwide? i thought it was silver before but I guess they now changed it up?

Last edited:
Yeah that Blue is real clean, bro.
Extremely versatile which I really like.

I forgot that they're dropping this cream cable knit sweater too. 👀

B7E833B1-351E-4266-9528-70BA352D86A1.jpeg

-Drew

Def on my list as well, but to wear in a few years. Between a 3 year old and a 5 month old, I don't see it staying cream for long. Might opt for the cardigan version instead:
1602588477919.png

Did anyone receive a tracking email for their 550"s upon receiving them? I still haven't got a shipping email just yet.

Def on my list as well, but to wear in a few years. Between a 3 year old and a 5 month old, I don't see it staying cream for long. Might opt for the cardigan version instead:
1602588477919.png

Both styles are pretty cold.
Cardigan is definitely more versatile so I think it would be a good add to the wardrobe, bro.

Congrats on the fairly new little one, btw!

-Drew

Did anyone receive a tracking email for their 550"s upon receiving them? I still haven't got a shipping email just yet.

Hey man, my friend received his pretty quickly but never got tracking or any sort of shipping confirmation from them.

It just showed up at his doorstep.

-Drew

Hey man, my friend received his pretty quickly but never got tracking or any sort of shipping confirmation from them.

It just showed up at his doorstep.

-Drew
Thanks for the response! I appreciate it. I'll be on the lookout this week to see if they do the same.

I had originally bought the plaid top coat from FW19 but had to return it. The seams on the shoulders were cut on an angle as opposed vertically. It fit more like a poncho then and jacket and when I raised my arms the whole shoulder of the jacket would go up. Fit was really bad on me.

I originally went to the Porsche event and said I’ll preorder a couple sweaters but after seeing some of the outwear that went out the door. Top coats won’t be cheap but they are made for a lifetime of wear.

Thanks for the response! I appreciate it. I'll be on the lookout this week to see if they do the same.

Yeah no worries at all, man.
Enjoy them!

Your 4 pack hasn’t shipped yet, right?

Nah bro, not yet.
I did reach out to them though and they said my 4 were already accepted and are just processing.

I have a feeling F and F are going to receive their pairs last haha.

-Drew

I never got a winner’s email or shipping email. I have UPS MyChoice app - that’s how I know they were shipped.

Anyone know if the store in NYC has the Mets hats available? Wanting to scoop up the green or black now.

Back
Top Bottom