Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

yeah, I’m on those GRs too but they don’t have the yellowed midsole. I do look the maroons though. The yellows are clean too. Hopefully cooped under retail.

On my way to the. Loma-Lopez fight party.
B1745556-07C2-426D-BD89-FC80B4DDE5FA.jpeg

yeah, I’m on those GRs too but they don’t have the yellowed midsole. I do look the maroons though. The yellows are clean too. Hopefully cooped under retail.

:nerd:

What are you referring to? There's pics of other GR's already?

How is the size of ALD new balance 550? Im 7us from nike/jordan and 7us of 327 NB.

i don’t know how you guys afford all this...lol. Great pickups. Very jealous.

Thanks bro.
Trust me, it wasn't always like this.
I had to work hard to be able to now.

These came in yesterday too...

5C3E9EFD-B23F-4C98-8156-5B286019C1D2.jpeg

Clean pickup on the Specs, bro.
Do you prefer them over the Pennies?

Massive props to drew drew for looking out.

985B0F0D-7428-4B0B-B394-751606815583.jpeg

Glad this thread got started, nice to see so many good people into such a great brand.

Anytime, bro.
Apologies I couldn't get it out to you sooner.
Schedule has been hectic the past two weeks.

-Drew

There will be more 550’s released as GRs. No pics yet but unofficially confirmed.

Yes, I know there will be more GR's released, but you made it sound like you saw pics of maroon & yellow pairs. Sounds like you are simply hoping for those colorways.

Yes, I know there will be more GR's released, but you made it sound like you saw pics of maroon & yellow pairs. Sounds like you are simply hoping for those colorways.

That was me, bro.
I saw what I guess are mock ups of upcoming colorways.

I think you are talking about 23soles 23soles regarding those specific GR colors that he identified. I can only confirm that there will be GRs of the 550 and maybe another collab with them, and even maybe a purple N, but I honestly can’t remember the source of that news. 😅

Back
Top Bottom