Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

EA yesterday.

5C42E4C7-E2EC-44BF-8082-7E6C09F01628.jpeg

FD2316D7-3588-4615-9D13-0E6AE146C54C.jpeg

1D89DC6D-D95B-4B4B-AE00-48069AC42CF3.jpeg

-Drew

Was tempted to cop the Mets hats but going to wait till the peachskin ones drop. Eyeing that baby blue mets

This is a joke lol

keeps kicking me out

Edit: Finally got in for the White Yankees.

I have to say... ALD makes some great products, but their CS and overall operations and systems are an absolute joke. If they don’t fix those two areas, they will really sour me on the brand. In my multiple dealings recently, I have been left very disappointed with the way they do their business.
Disagree. I find the vendor they're using for the returns and exchange process to be super convenient. Website is just basic Shopify, which causes no complaints except when it gets botted.

Right. I got the Yankees one. I assume it's low profile, but we'll see once it arrives.

Hmm it looks more like it’s in the form of a Dad hat. The ones from last season were labeled 9fifty Strapback and I believe were in low pro form.

Hmm it looks more like it’s in the form of a Dad hat. The ones from last season were labeled 9fifty Strapback and I believe were in low pro form.
Either way, I think I'll be OK with these since it seems like an unstructured crown. Do you think the light blue ones from the look book will be the same model?

Yeah they look good. Which color did you get?
I got the khaki Yankees one from this drop. I like the light blue best, though. I like the white ones, but they're just going to get dirty so fast. I'm still debating whether to keep the blue Mets fitted from this season. I was able to sort of stretch the Yankees one to fit me, but I find that I need to keep applying the stretcher like once a week.

How does ALD fit? I wear a lot of Kith so I'm used to oversized. Is ALD similar?
I don’t consider Kith oversized but I’d say basic tees fit similar. Depends on the item as there seems to be wide variances in sizing. They post measurements for every piece but I’m not sure they are always to be trusted.

I'd take same size in ALD as you do in Kith.

FWIW I havent really encountered variances in sizing. I think if you are a small in tops, you can pretty much take a small in tees, hoodies, outerwear, shirts, etc. without checking measurements and be fine.

Is ALD open on Easter Sunday? Will be down there that day and wanted to stop by the store. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom