Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Managed to pick up the green/yellow colorway on the general raffle a couple of months ago. Didn't get EA for this so hoping I get lucky with the general raffle again.

May be it was asked but if I did the early access raffle last week, can I put in again today?

9FFA19EE-12F4-4EA9-8E25-4D0262F4615E.jpeg

just received this via email but I did my draw on Friday....sooo imma just roll wit that submission and it is what it is...

I hope I hit the green ones. If stock is all that’s shown in that photograph then forget about it lol.

While I'm a 10.5/11 in Nike/Jordan, I'm a 10 in NBs. A 10.5 in mine was a little too much room IMO but the 10 was perfect.

Needed this, thank you! I’m the same exact sizing. About to put in a bid on Stockx for Grey. I have no faith in my luck for raffles

Needed this, thank you! I’m the same exact sizing. About to put in a bid on Stockx for Grey. I have no faith in my luck for raffles

You should wait until after the non-raffle online release Friday to look at resell route. Lots of folks get lucky on the GR raffle and that will drive the resell price down.

You should wait until after the non-raffle online release Friday to look at resell route. Lots of folks get lucky on the GR raffle and that will drive the resell price down.

Probably what I’ll do. Waiting to see if they’ll cancel my entry from Friday so I can enter the current draw

What are even the odds on getting these

put in two entries for the grey and navy but I feel like I got no chance

Just got the W on my entry. Top tier and 650 preorder EA.
Did all three pairs in one order.

I had another order for gray only I didn't get an email for.

Edit hit on gray again. Both Ws. Double on the grays. Phew!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom