Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

a lot of us havent gotten tracking. status still showing unfulfilled. ill wait until at least thurs to shoot them a follow up email. i wonder what stock was, seemed like most were able to eat

arrived

AF8578FB-170C-430A-8408-B566D25A7123.jpeg

Now my account only shows one order (navy’s) instead of all three likes it’s been showing since I supposedly won. This has me worried smh. The payments are still captured for all three transactions on my card so idk what to think. Haven’t gotten an email or tracking for anything. GR raffle. Hoping I don’t get hit with cancelation on any of my orders because that would be gut wrenching smh. Anyone else having issues or seeing anything like this?
Did you hit the View all Orders button? Mines seems to hide orders after 3 so maybe it's just hidden.

Did you hit the View all Orders button? Mines seems to hide orders after 3 so maybe it's just hidden.

No there’s no “view all orders” button, I wish. I only had those 3 orders and they originally all showed on one page. Just hope it’s a glitch and that I’m not screwed. All that’s there now is the navy pair of course. Would be a wild move by ALD to they tell me I won, take my money and do all this build up just to around and cancel me. Really hope that’s not the case.

Last edited:
All orders mysteriously showed back up in my account order history today so I guess I’m in the clear. Went ahead and ordered a couple of hats for good measure lol. ALD just needs to ship the dang shoes already.

Folks need to be patient with these shipments. Amazon Prime has spoiled and altered people's expectations. :lol:
Well, that may be true but, Nike and other major sneaker retailers confirming orders, taking money and then cancelling the order has people shook too. Had GOAT cancel an order after it was authenticated and shipped. Had Nike cancel an order on cool grey 4s. A sneaker that hit outlets. I hit on 2 with ALD on the EA and still no shipping. I've seen people who hit on GA with tracking numbers and delivery scheduled for this week. Amazon got us spoiled. ALD got us nervous.🤣

I go AF1 sizing. I have skinny feet though.
I'm a semi wide footer and I went a half size down in these. TTS works just fine too but i actually prefer the more snug fit with these even though I typically prefer a roomier fit in other models.

Got the W email on 9/30. Shipping confirmation this morning. Hit on a pair for the first release too. They ran a half size big for me.

Back
Top Bottom