Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Do some of these pieces restock in sizes for Friday usually? Missed that woven plaid over shirt that I wanted.

Just in from EA raffle

730DEEF4-3B3E-40E0-B875-3F70C29BA6E8.jpeg

A lot of really nice items. The brushed nylon olive pants looked very nice. I’ll try to catch those tomorrow if available.

I copped the turtleneck and checked out. The pattern fleece was nice but still wanted the multicoler sweater more. I also didn't see the color berets that I wanted. Drop 3 pending?

I haven't seen this much shipping panic on NT in a very long time.

Yikes! :lol: Ya'll have GOTS to CHILL!!!! :lol: They'll get to you.
i think its the "unfulfilled" thing. "Unfulfilled" sounds like "we got your order, we got your money, buuuut we might not have your product...but we are pretty sure we will". lol Nike gives us plenty of grief but, we know not to get our hopes too high with a "got 'em" until we get the "confirmed" email and see the transaction on our card go through. With status showing "unfulfilled" i think the term is a bit triggering especially if we are torturing ourselves by checking ALD multiple times a day :lol: and hopping on NT just as many times a day :lol: seeing people with shipping notifications and orders in hand. I guess common sense tells us that this is an ALD drop and not an NB or Nike drop. ALD is a smaller operation so orders are probably being fulfilled in waves. I'ma give them until thanksgiving. As long as i can rock them for the holidays i'll be alright lol.

I haven't seen this much shipping panic on NT in a very long time.

Yikes! :lol: Ya'll have GOTS to CHILL!!!! :lol: They'll get to you.

Yeah you must already have yours lol. Who’s panicking? Like dudes just want their product shipped, that’s all. “Be patient”…okay fine. I’m patient as hell. They’re giving us no choice but to be patient lol. You see other people getting their shipments in days ago and that’s cool. But what’s wrong with folks who haven’t received shipment trying to get a better idea of when they can expect their own orders to arrive? I know you mean well but you can’t expect everyone to be as cool and chill as you are good sir lol.

Yeah you must already have yours lol. Who’s panicking? Like dudes just want their product shipped, that’s all. “Be patient”…okay fine. I’m patient as hell. They’re giving us no choice but to be patient lol. You see other people getting their shipments in days ago and that’s cool. But what’s wrong with folks who haven’t received shipment trying to get an idea of when they can expect their own orders to arrive? I know you mean we’ll but you can’t expect everyone to be as cool and chill as you are good sir lol.

Well good sir....I'm trying to give good advice so folks don't have heart attacks. :lol:

And nope!! I have not received mine yet but I'm not worried at all. This is ALD....again this is not Nike, Amazon, or another large powerhouse. You gots to chill. :lol:

I stared at the wool heritage hat all morning til it sold out. :lol: It's so clean, but I hardly wear hats nowadays.

My 550's arrive today. Still no shipping on the other pair.

i got them off the early access and my evergreens just shipped yesterday, wouldnt surprise me if they didnt even get to the gr raffle pairs yet, if they didnt just start

Back
Top Bottom