Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I try not to loiter around Mulberry too much. I go to the shop. Grab the americano. but moreover its too chop it up with staff and Tebby if he's there.

It's weird seeing the tiktok kids, the cool kids, models, NB dudes, etc. but then at the same token, it's NYC.

I think I forget sometimes that for some people that scene is only accessible via the internet.

Most importantly, Teddy shipped my green 650. Theyre lowkey better than Fragment AJI

Correction, if you aint in NY or LA then do you even exist?

I dont make the rules, just how it is. :pimp:

I kind of see the appeal of LA. At least the weather is nice.

Dudes in NY gotta root for the Knicks, Giants, and Jets while paying 3k a month in rent for a 350 sqft studio they're sharing with a roommate and rodents and the weather sucks.

Absolute squalor.

Dudes in NY gotta root for the Knicks, Giants, and Jets while paying 3k a month in rent for a 350 sqft studio they're sharing with a roommate and rodents and the weather sucks.

Absolute squalor.
But the opposite is LA.

Land of no culture and plastic people

Fugazi and always years behind whats dope

Dedicated to my NT fam:

Absolute squalor.

Lol bro try closer to 4k… and my apartment is nutty, maybe you dealing with the wrong people homie.

LA dumb boring the only thing great is the weather and smooth roads… nothing like driving a Porsche in LA…

I like the cotton the use for their tees like this. Super comfy. Not oversized, standard fit but it feels loose still. Surprisingly also hasnt shrank. Grabbed an XL for a looser fit in a tee from last year with ALD on the chest and still fits the same after multiple wash and drys. :pimp:
Interesting...will have to experiment with mine and see if it shrinks or not. Like you said- not oversized, but a little long.

Interesting...will have to experiment with mine and see if it shrinks or not. Like you said- not oversized, but a little long.

I prefer an oversized fit so it works for me. The sleeves I wish were a bit bigger but its fine. Long aint bad, dont want my belly button showing. Not a pretty sight.

To me ALD tees fit just like any other tshirt should and did fit prior to the custom fit/muscle tee/Wally Cleaver/Hollister trend kicked off in the mid-2000s. Nothing oversized about it. It’s just a tshirt.

Back
Top Bottom