Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

You can buy some nice socks with that.

Hat was $65 originally, they gave a $60 credit to compensate for the delays. Regardless of their prices, which if you’re in this thread you are willing to pay, I thought it was a solid thing to do. I order knicks stuff from Kith and they took 3 months to ship, only thing they offered was the ability to cancel if I didn’t want to wait.

Hat was $65 originally, they gave a $60 credit to compensate for the delays. Regardless of their prices, which if you’re in this thread you are willing to pay, I thought it was a solid thing to do. I order knicks stuff from Kith and they took 3 months to ship, only thing they offered was the ability to cancel if I didn’t want to wait.

I have zero issues with the prices and I think the credit was an excellent example of customer service.

My original point still stands.

Well when you charge absurd prices for your garments you can afford to be generous with credits here and there. :lol:

Soccer jersey is :pimp: in-person.

D22A57E1-DF7A-4CEE-BA18-03EA6F18556E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom