Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

will keep the photos to a minimum since we've seen these already. I will echo my earlier thoughts that they fit a little bigger than most 991, proceed with caution if buying via resale.

thicc

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 8.12.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 8.07.58 PM.png
Runs big enough to size similar to 990's ? (insert v1-4)

Runs big enough to size similar to 990's ? (insert v1-4)

Hard to say, I've been wondering that myself. I want to say that with thin socks, .5 down (my 990 size) would be perfect, but I can't be for certain. I'm a bit hesitant because I'll be pissed if the .5 doesn't work for me lol. But these 991 feel a little long, also getting a bit of heel slip in my TTS.

Hard to say, I've been wondering that myself. I want to say that with thin socks, .5 down (my 990 size) would be perfect, but I can't be for certain. I'm a bit hesitant because I'll be pissed if the .5 doesn't work for me lol. But these 991 feel a little long, also getting a bit of heel slip in my TTS.
Heel slip on a 1500? :wow:

They've been coming soon for the last month at least lol
Been waiting on that khaki pair.

I know they’ve been coming soon for ages!

The ald homepage goes straight to the first image I showed. When you click it goes straight to the new 550s. So I’m guessing soon really means soon now 😂😂

They've been coming soon for the last month at least lol
Been waiting on that khaki pair.

Still no shipping on 990 V2 Sea Salt :lol:

Likely going to do a chargeback, unreal they have taken this long but with the 550s on the horizon dont want to get blacklisted lol, anyone charged back yet?

Still no shipping on 990 V2 Sea Salt :lol:

Likely going to do a chargeback, unreal they have taken this long but with the 550s on the horizon dont want to get blacklisted lol, anyone charged back yet?
Reach out to their CS yet? That’s what I would do first

Glad to see I’m not alone on still waiting for shipping update on sea salt v2. I did reach out to VS last week, they basically said “when they ship you’ll get an update.”

Yeah, I emailed ALD about the Sea Salt V2s last week Tuesday and was told to wait. Gave it a week and nothing. Disputed today w/ AMEX and got my money back. 3 weeks and no shipping for a non-preorder pair is wild, imo. Not to mention it kinda killed the anticipation for the shoes. Oh well.

I wonder if the 991s will actually ship or will I be banned? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom