Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Just blew up way too fast and attracted a lame crowd. I still appreciate the aesthetic because it’s definitely a lens into the era of NY that I grew up in, but too many cornballs rocking it for sure.
spiderman-meme-16401651633x2.png

Yo off topic but if you’re ever looking for new beard oil, my friend is coming out with her own beard oil. You or anyone in need of beard product, hit her/me up.
She’s in the city too.

That sounded like an ad.

Yo off topic but if you’re ever looking for new beard oil, my friend is coming out with her own beard oil. You or anyone in need of beard product, hit her/me up.
She’s in the city too.

That sounded like an ad.
LMK! just copped some Aesop but always down to try and review!

That’s a crazy deal
I had passed on them during release in hopes of a deal. Was not expecting this time of deal. I almost feel like I need to go to mulberry and cop two fredo espressos and a hat to pay tribute and repentance to tebby

I hit on the Carolina blue pair. I loved those since the first pics surfaced. I guess thats why I hit nobody else likes them. Maybe I should have waited to see if I could get them on discount.

I hit on the Carolina blue pair. I loved those since the first pics surfaced. I guess thats why I hit nobody else likes them. Maybe I should have waited to see if I could get them on discount.
blue and green for me. we're definitely sailing alone on these lol

but I'm a sucker for gum bottoms, needed some lighter colors in the collection, and I love the 650.

Back
Top Bottom