Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Has anyone not gotten shipping & tried canceling their shoes (the 550/650) from last week drop?

Mets gear is always dope but the team stays cursed. I want that scarf but they’re smoking bed bugs at that $175 price point.

Yanks got boring, dead *** colors. Navy blue, white, ****s depressing. Mets are actually depressing but they got vibrant, NYC colors that pop. Conducive for the fly ****.

DS 11.5 if anyone wants for a little under retail.
Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 2.12.29 PM.png

Mets gear is always dope but the team stays cursed. I want that scarf but they’re smoking bed bugs at that $175 price point.

Yanks got boring, dead *** colors. Navy blue, white, ****s depressing. Mets are actually depressing but they got vibrant, NYC colors that pop. Conducive for the fly ****.
I copped two hats and two pins. Been a fan for years which means I have suffered for years.

Still wear my pairs too.

That first set is clean and idc what people say I've been enjoying them since the first drop in 2020.
I don't have any 550s anymore but people acting like they are washed is a lil goofy. 550s are clean and easy to wear/style. They're on the level of dunks, air force 1s, and stan smiths. Not always trendy but, never truly out of style. We'll need more time with 550s to see if that meet that standard but I don't see why they wouldn't at this point.

People just want to have something others don’t. You see the same with adidas sambas now. It was always around and always had ppl wearing it since it was easily accessible and easy to wear/style but now every suburban white guy/girl has them so people want to find the next shoe before the masses get to it.

People just want to have something others don’t. You see the same with adidas sambas now. It was always around and always had ppl wearing it since it was easily accessible and easy to wear/style but now every suburban white guy/girl has them so people want to find the next shoe before the masses get to it.
They wearing Mexico 66 rn

Been really impressed by the pants this season.. I wish they had a better return policy or I would have purchased more but the fit is always so hit or miss for me.

Sounds like a terrible existence.

Back
Top Bottom