Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

the xiv's have grown on me... gonna try to scoop up a pair from the people dumping their pairs (10.5 if any1 wants to kno :tongue:)

My problem wasn't really about being patient. It was that I received an e-mail saying my order was shipped when in fact it wasn't. Plus, when I do

pay for shipping other then ground, it gets to my house just a day earlier (since there's only one state between Tennessee and Ohio). Since I'm not

in Miami right now, I can't wear my sneakers now.

I've grown to be appreciative alot more than I was for this pack. Of course the 9's are dope which I'm wearing as I type this but the 14's arevery nice as well....haven't worn those yet but looking forward to it on another sunny spring day.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

anybody who ordered from the restock on monday at finishline get shipping confirmation or get theirs yet?i ordered mine on monday n its still processing...
FYI - My bro got in on the Monday restock but the order still says "processing"

{ I've grown to be appreciative alot more than I was for this pack. Of course the 9's are dope which I'm wearing as I type this but the 14'sare very nice as well....haven't worn those yet but looking forward to it on another sunny spring day. }

^ how could you feel so strongly about something you have only seen in pictures. probably should think about waiting to hate next time til you've actuallyseen what your talking about.

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by you go boy

anybody who ordered from the restock on monday at finishline get shipping confirmation or get theirs yet?i ordered mine on monday n its still processing...
FYI - My bro got in on the Monday restock but the order still says "processing"

i ordered late on Monday becuase i was out of town with no internet access, and i called today, and my order has been fullfilled and is awaiting a trackingnumber.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

ill set the record straight and i'm not tryna be a straight up l8itch but people really if you don't have a swoosh account theres really no hope in repeatedly asking cause you won't get one why you ask: well lets see.......?
tired.gif

1.why would someone work hard for Nike and their low wages to give out hook ups.
2.how would they benefit from it (even if you paid them for a slot in the end your getting away with more of an advantage)
3.why would they risk they're own discount (i.e) nike loss prevention is cracking down hard on people giving out accounts to just anyone.

if im wrong please correct me
smile.gif

and no this isn't a diss towards The7onius but an attempt to cease the people repeatedly wasting their replys on every post trying to get a swoosh account.( thats probly why each post has so many pages)

s.fee

well let me tell u. MONEY TALKS!!!!!! I got offered two nikeswoosh accounts before.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by versache530

ya'll get soooo paranoid. calling a million times bugging the phone reps, checking tracking 10 times a day. it's comedy. ya'll act like you've never bought online before. the shoes will get there when they get there. if you want em quick, pay for expedited shipping. what's $5 when you're already spending $300?

that right there does not benefit anyone, so go fly a kite.
appearntly you dont know about online realases or FNL, or how they do business....
smh.gif
apparently you don't know how to spell to save your life, maybe you should be flying that kite yourself.

called finishline. found out there was a hold on my account. even since the order said processimng. it wasnt. they dnt even let me know. now its oficiallyPROCESSING and idk IF or when my shoes are gonna come ughhhhhhhh

got mine in the mail from eastbay today.

i find it funny that every release someone complains about finishline's service either leaving them in the dark or cancelling thier order alltogether...yet every release people flock to finishline's website to deal with that lunacy.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

got mine in the mail from eastbay today.

i find it funny that every release someone complains about finishline's service either leaving them in the dark or cancelling thier order all together...yet every release people flock to finishline's website to deal with that lunacy.
very true, finishline sucks big time, actually to be honest, all these sites do, it's like mcdonalds, we love to hate it, but we fiend to have it,basically, if the shoe fits, you're probably copping it from one of these sites and wearing it

I cant believe people are hateing on the 14s. They are so nice and show some respect. Last shoe that jordan wore with the bulls and the colorway of his lastshot with the bulls. They are the retros so thats why it has the white stitching. I love mine and my 9s. They are so Freshhhh.

Originally Posted by erick10

I cant believe people are hateing on the 14s. They are so nice and show some respect. Last shoe that jordan wore with the bulls and the colorway of his last shot with the bulls. They are the retros so thats why it has the white stitching. I love mine and my 9s. They are so Freshhhh.

this won't end well...

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

So now eveyone that didn't like the XIV's like em now...?
laugh.gif
Basically.

Wayne Brady- "
happy.gif
Guilty as charged". Especially now, since catsonline are selling those XIV's for a good price. I'll gladly retire my real "Last Shots" now.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

ill set the record straight and i'm not tryna be a straight up l8itch but people really if you don't have a swoosh account theres really no hope in repeatedly asking cause you won't get one why you ask: well lets see.......?
tired.gif

1.why would someone work hard for Nike and their low wages to give out hook ups.
2.how would they benefit from it (even if you paid them for a slot in the end your getting away with more of an advantage)
3.why would they risk they're own discount (i.e) nike loss prevention is cracking down hard on people giving out accounts to just anyone.

if im wrong please correct me
smile.gif

and no this isn't a diss towards The7onius but an attempt to cease the people repeatedly wasting their replys on every post trying to get a swoosh account.( thats probly why each post has so many pages)

s.fee

well let me tell u. MONEY TALKS!!!!!! I got offered two nikeswoosh accounts before.
smokin.gif

money talks to idiots willing to loose there own discount."Such Idiots" to actually risk being unemployed and discount-less to someone like youwho thinks your holding donald trump
laugh.gif
money.

ok well i got my eastbay order today... and my finishline email jus came so i will be getting my 2nd pair on monday... im going to ups 2morr to return my 1stpack back to eastbay i dont need 2... obviously i rather keep the discounted pair... the thing that sux is payin shippin 3 times... one for finishline andtwice for eastbay... o well i got no choice... i was gon return to sender to ups n not pay shipping but i cant risk losing a 300 plus package... so im a insureit n stuff...

Back
Top Bottom