Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Does anyone know if SWOOSH will be getting these? I hope so, the XIVs are trash and i only need the IXs

Picked these up to day the IXs are real clean look almost exact to the retro 2002s that i also just picked up the 14s are road kill they are a realdisappointment thought they would look better in person they should have stuck with original color ways
mybaby005kq6.jpg

Ill be coppin..I don't think the hype is big in DC but dat doesn't matter 2 me.no jordans are hype in DC

Like many of you have said, I only want/need the IX. I'll be trying to sell the XIV probably for 100.00. They are so d@mnterrible.

These are a most for me..cuz I missed out on the 9's and I don't own a pair of 14's..so it is a simple copped...

CharmCityKid - Thanks! I will be living by that little list when I prioritize what is a good deal on a pack haha.

scooped up my size 13 today
the xiv's are better in person
Also my man at the local spot confirmed that there is a quickstrike vi which we all now know, iii and xxiii coming up

QS - an unannouced release. usually limited as well

if the XIVs had no ribbing on it. this pack would go from just average to a must have.

I'm flippin those XIV's faster than burning eggs.

Might even flip the damn IX's too, just way too many shoes in the same colorway.

^^^^whats the point of gettin them if ur gonna sell 1 or both u might as well save urself the money and not get em lol

Easy pass...I still have the 2002 IX's in VNDS shape and I don't like the XIV's at all. I agree with ijapino in the first post on this thread, why would JB retro the exact same color of the IX's that was already retroed 6 years ago? Different colorways could've possibly made me cop this...

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Does anyone know if SWOOSH will be getting these? I hope so, the XIVs are trash and i only need the IXs
Most likely...
This will b the onli reason i cop this pack... playoff fusions and black/red XV are lookin better than this pack rite now
tired.gif
but ill kno 4 sure by friday if ill cop this pack

haha am going tomarrow at 8:30 to my local sneaker store they will be having them but i gotta go real early i hope i get them if not then am going to have waittill saturday and go to the mall early @$# hell to get that pack..i dont care but the pack its self looks sick of course the IXs are crack because there OGColorway i dont care but i missed out on these and i needed these kicks bad.

I think JB retroed these IXs because they're popular. I don't know why they didn't try something new.

hopefully i can get them a week or 2 later..if not ..oh well, i refuse to pay 300+ for a pair of 9's..

Back
Top Bottom